St Johnstone vs Motherwell - Saturday 11th May

Both sets of fans and players on holiday? Feels that way to be honest with you given I think the majority are already chatting about transfers and players for next season.

I’m going to label this as the Kennedy vs Turnbull show. Both terrific players on their day and both incredibly difficult to stop.

Winner gets 7th and an extra £120k that’s about it really.

Both sets of fans and players on holiday? Feels that way to be honest with you given I think the majority are already chatting about transfers and players for next season.

I’m going to label this as the Kennedy vs Turnbull show. Both terrific players on their day and both incredibly difficult to stop.

Winner gets 7th and an extra £120k that’s about it really.

I thought it was £62,500 per place. Unless you think Livingston will overtake the losers of this game.

Only going to watch Sir David of Turnbull tbh.

If Wall Street had been filmed now as opposed to the 80's, it would just be 2hrs of Michael Douglas sitting in Willy Hills, piling in on Turnbull Anytime Goalscorer.

Edited by Al B

6 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Hardest game of the bottom 6, hopefully at least a draw but obviously win would be great. Coupled with a Hamilton win against the fannies from Paisley, don't want to have to sacrifice a league placing just to keep Hamilton in the league.

We truly have rattled your cage. You need to stop taking things too seriously  try enjoy yourself a bit more rather than being Mr Angary. 

6 hours ago, Al B said:

Only going to watch Sir David of Turnbull tbh.

If Wall Street had been filmed now as opposed to the 80's, it would just be 2hrs of Michael Douglas sitting in Willy Hills, piling in on Turnbull Anytime Goalscorer.

I have backed him the last 2 games :-)

Annoyingly I had him at 1st, last and anytime goalscorer last week. Annoyingly as he was subbed and I could not cash out and of course Mirren scored in 94th minutes. I was looking at £150 return on £25 bet. Still cleared £80. Phree money......

9 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Swanson to start plz. No real reason, would just like to see if he’s still got it.

I'd rather not TBH, as that would probably mean dropping MOH who's been showing some promise. I think that we all know that the Swanson boat has sailed for this season at least.

Clarke

Foster - Kerr - Gordon - Tanser

O'Halloran - Davidson or Callachan - Craig - Kennedy

Kane or Hendry

Would do me.

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I'd rather not TBH, as that would probably mean dropping MOH who's been showing some promise. I think that we all know that the Swanson boat has sailed for this season at least.

Clarke

Foster - Kerr - Gordon - Tanser

O'Halloran - Davidson or Callachan - Craig - Kennedy

Kane or Hendry

Would do me.

You'd rather pick 10 players than involve Swanson?

A bold strategy. 

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

9 replies by the morning of the game. 

#boxoffice

Looks like a nice day outside, not long after pay day and folk starting to feel the summer coming. It's the day's glamour fixture to decide who will be crowned kings of the 'not good enough for top 6 this year, not poor enough for bottom 3 and not Livingston' race. Should push the crowd to near the 2000 mark I reckon.

Anyway I'll be there. 

5 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Looks like a nice day outside, not long after pay day and folk starting to feel the summer coming. It's the day's glamour fixture to decide who will be crowned kings of the 'not good enough for top 6 this year, not poor enough for bottom 3 and not Livingston' race. Should push the crowd to near the 2000 mark I reckon.

Anyway I'll be there. 

Is there a trophy at stake?

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'd rather pick 10 players than involve Swanson?

A bold strategy. 

I would. And I don't think it's particularly controversial. I think I've seen every game he's played in this year bar hibs away (and I realise that was the one game that people say he did perform in, and that does seem the case going by the telly). 

Going on what I've seen it's just not working. Maybe unrealistic expectations for his return but he's been worse than bang average IMO. I did watch the team training for a bit on the astroturf when I happened to be at McDairmid a couple of months ago and he looked great, but then again so did Tony Watt. 

Absolutely hope that I'm completely wrong and he'll turn the corner and I'd not be hugely upset if he starts in either or both of the last 2 games but I think other players have earned being on the pitch more than him. 

I don’t really care about winning this game in the grand scheme of getting 7th place. I want to win this game so we can go to Hamilton play a team full of reserves and under 18s get soundly beaten off the Accies and have St Mirren fans moaning and crying.

Not that I care who goes down, but Tams done such a number on getting into their heads that I’m intrigued what he’d manage next.

14 minutes ago, Widge said:

I don’t really care about winning this game in the grand scheme of getting 7th place. I want to win this game so we can go to Hamilton play a team full of reserves and under 18s get soundly beaten off the Accies and have St Mirren fans moaning and crying.

Not that I care who goes down, but Tams done such a number on getting into their heads that I’m intrigued what he’d manage next.

100% with this. Still quite ambivalent about who goes down and until quite recently would have prefered Hamilton soley on the basis of thier 'facilities'.

Last couple of weeks on here though have shown that Paisley fans just aren't ready for the top division yet. Better suited to the Championship boards, on a level with  Ayr United and Falkirk fans IMO. Hamilton have been here a few years and seem to have a better idea of what's required. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese