World Cup Sweepstake

Right we have a full compliment - I'll ask @Div (again!) if he will do the draw or if I have to actually organise it myself. Mean time I'll DM all participants the paypall detials to get the cash in and then we can publish the draw and get ready for an exciting world cup.

I'll keep a reserve list going so if you arent in the top 24 fell free to ask to be in and Ill add you to the waiting list if anyone drops out.

Right we have a full compliment - I'll ask [mention=1]Div[/mention] (again!) if he will do the draw or if I have to actually organise it myself. Mean time I'll DM all participants the paypall detials to get the cash in and then we can publish the draw and get ready for an exciting world cup.

I'll keep a reserve list going so if you arent in the top 24 fell free to ask to be in and Ill add you to the waiting list if anyone drops out.

I dont use PayPal, bank transfer ok?

Yeh I'll PM you, I first need to figure how to get money into and out of PayPal so once I'm sure I know how it use it I'll send the details out

58 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
1 hour ago, Adam101 said:
Right we have a full compliment - I'll ask [mention=1]Div[/mention] (again!) if he will do the draw or if I have to actually organise it myself. Mean time I'll DM all participants the paypall detials to get the cash in and then we can publish the draw and get ready for an exciting world cup.

You can use paypal with a debit card without signing up for it, if that's easier for @Adam101 . Div organised the cash last time too if it's difficult to sort out, not sure if Paypal take a cut or how much.

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

you can take my place, im thinking their is no chance i will win two sweepies in a row

Yay!  :thumsup2

Who's the lassies' equivalent of Switzerland, so I can inevitably draw them?

Welcome @BigFatTabbyDave@G_Man1985  Are you happy to be on the reserve list?

I have figured out how to work the PayPal stuff so you can pay me by entering my email - adam0702@me.com when prompted and inputing £5. I can pay the winnings into either a PayPal account or a UK bank account. Please remember to include your user name in the payment reference, if you don't use PayPal please PM me.

The Tournament starts on the 7th of June so the 1st of June will be the deadline - if you have any trouble paying before then please PM me to save me chasing folk up who are waiting on Pay-day.

It doesn't look like Div will be doing the draw, so I'll get some of my pals to make the draw. So a real downturn in classy presenters compared to Ms Div.

Any questions PM me or shout me in this thread.

Thanks,

Adam

@Broomhill Ultra @Dele @LincolnHearts @The Minertaur @Jaggy Snake @Christophe @pleslie99 @qos_75 @Blootoon87 @MeadowArab @German Jag @alang1993 @pandarilla @ayrunitedfw @planbiffy @mathematics @KnightswoodBear @welshbairn @Swarley @LiviLion @The_Kincardine @Henderson to deliver .....

Edited by Adam101