Friday night football - SSBs v GSBs

Really looking forward to this, as I always look forward to Friday night matches. Strangely, although we’ve lost Graeme Shinnie this week, who saw that coming, I like what Derek McInnes has been saying this week. I think that we have to give whoever he gets in a chance to see how they play with us. I mean, who could have foreseen how sh*te Stewart was going to be for us after what he did for Kilmarnock. I know that people are going to jump on this from a “McInnes plays him in the wrong position” point of view, but Stewart has looked disinterested, won’t chase any ball which is not played to his feet, and then makes loads of wrong decisions when he has been in possession of the ball. I will be interested to see how he performs for Rangers next season. Who saw Cosgrove going from a no goal striker to being a 20 goal striker this season? 

I admire Joey's enthusiasm for this but I have to admit to being a bit football fatigued and just looking forward to season being over.

Hopefully a positive result and a step towards Europe but just feels a bit meh. Too much happy clapping from me over the course of the season i think.

43 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

A retired work colleague has just come into the office to see a few of his mates and has been going around offering tickets to the game tonight.

Nobody has taken any :lol: 

Christ, what a desperate b*****d.   Take one Minertaur, he might go the whole hog this time and top himself.

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

First visit north for me this season. How busy is the Pittodrie bar likely to be around 6pm?

It’ll be fairly quiet at 6.00. I’ll be there about 6.30 and it starts to get a bit busy after that usually.

A retired work colleague has just come into the office to see a few of his mates and has been going around offering tickets to the game tonight.
Nobody has taken any :lol: 

I got offered 2 free tickets before I even sat down at my desk this morning. Needless to say I turned them down

30 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I got offered 2 free tickets before I even sat down at my desk this morning. Needless to say I turned them down

Do you know Harry as well? :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Christ, what a desperate b*****d.   Take one Minertaur, he might go the whole hog this time and top himself.

Sadly I have plans tonight with my parents coming up for the Cove game tomorrow!

39 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Amazing what cheap Pie and Bovril deal  along with 10 points for those going to game. 

Nah, was defo Deeks rallying crying for a decent turnout that roused the support . Expect free flowing football and an atmosphere to rival the La Bombonera on derby day*

*0-0 shitfest