Does anyone else hate cyclists ??

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Cyclist here absolutely foaming at the mouth..emoji1.pngemoji1.png.

This is why I give them very little room on the road and use my windscreen washers when they are behindsme. Big red faces and slabbers everywhere.

Sorry mate but you absolutely pale into insignificance in your attempt to try and outdo  PB here.

Your pathetic efforts  at trying to  emulate him , is actually quite embarrassing.

Just now, Unleash The Nade said:

Sorry mate but you absolutely pale into insignificance in your attempt to try and outdo  PB here.

Your pathetic efforts  at trying to  emulate him , is actually quite embarrassing.

So you keep saying mate, again and again and again......we get it, you're absolutely beeling..let it go, relax. Go for a wee ride on your bike.

1 minute ago, nsr said:

:blink:

That's like saying "my tents probably cost more than a house".

Not really, Its my primary mode of transport that gets me to and from my place of work. Not referring to brand new Beemers or Audis here!

3 minutes ago, stu_mfc said:

Not really, Its my primary mode of transport that gets me to and from my place of work. Not referring to brand new Beemers or Audis here!

Neither am I. I've got a fairly standard family car that didn't take me anywhere near 5 figures in price, and if a presumably fairly decent bike costs anywhere near that much, I'd be aghast.

I mean if you enjoy cycling or if it's the only practical way to get around, fair enough, but I always assumed one of the reasons people do it is to save money on not having/fuelling/maintaining a car.

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Romeo emoji38.png

Imagine coming out of a cycling thread looking worse than PB. Jeezo

What is it with you and PB, you never seem to shut about him.

You guys got history? Jilted lovers?