It's all about the fonts

The new standard font is actually very similar to the one we've had for the last few years :P

I've also created a new theme called Divs Favourite. It's fucking amazing, natch.

4 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Those people need to get a fucking life. 

Didn’t click the link, but did any of them say that people who have made over 2,000 posts on a fitba’ forum should get one too?

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Didn’t click the link, but did any of them say that people who have made over 2,000 posts on a fitba’ forum should get one too?

2000 posts in 9 years puts me well down the list of sad acts on here to be fair. But your point is well made. 

6 hours ago, Div said:

The new standard font is actually very similar to the one we've had for the last few years :P

I've also created a new theme called Divs Favourite. It's fucking amazing, natch.

I don't like it.  I liked the old new font which I couldn't read.

8 hours ago, Menzel said:

A font that will disappear when St Mirren lose

Unless I’m mistaken, St.Mirren lost most of last season.

2 hours ago, Menzel said:

It was a joke pertaining to the forum allegedly going down you mug.

And was the forum down most of last season? You mug.

11 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

I don't mind the style of the font, but is there any way to increase the size of the font ?

I am old and I can't read this size of script clearly. I have got my glasses on. I found them in the kitchen.

You can use the 2017 theme, it's using the old font, or try Divs Favourite. Theme chooser is at the bottom left of the forum.

25 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Was the font supposed to change again with the latest update? I preferred the one we had for the last week or so.

Yeah I didn't like it, so I changed it again as part of the team theme rebuilds tonight.

Old font is available via the 2017 theme.

2 hours ago, Div said:

You can use the 2017 theme, it's using the old font, or try Divs Favourite. Theme chooser is at the bottom left of the forum.

Erm,,,.no, I tried that when I read the suggestion earlier, Chief...I clicked on the theme button at bottom left of page, then selected the 2017 option from the drop down listing. Doesn't seem to have had made any difference.

The letters are still really tiny...like my newt. Even tried logging off & then back in again. I'm using firefox if that means anything.