Who Were The Best Team Your Club Played This Season

3 hours ago, basher brash said:

Must be doing something right cause we finished miles ahead of you and finished off in the play offs not bad for a brutal team

Simply an indication how poor the standard has been in league all season . Full time team coming third in a part time league not much to get excited about there .

8 hours ago, fifer67 said:

Simply an indication how poor the standard has been in league all season . Full time team coming third in a part time league not much to get excited about there .

Maybe it’s an indication that the standard was pretty good? 

8 hours ago, fifer67 said:

Come to think of it 400 grand in debt to come third in a part time league excellent value for money.

That was last season. It was £400k to come 2nd in a part-time league. We’ve still to see the damage for coming 3rd in a part-time League. 

4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

That was last season. It was £400k to come 2nd in a part-time league. We’ve still to see the damage for coming 3rd in a part-time League. 

Sounds like a really well run financially prudent football club. Hope 3rd place was worth all the financial hardship. A Forfar victory on Saturday and part time looks a certainty for you guys.

Sounds like a really well run financially prudent football club. Hope 3rd place was worth all the financial hardship. A Forfar victory on Saturday and part time looks a certainty for you guys.

Chill ooot ffs

Sound extremely bitter and jealous here

1 hour ago, fifer67 said:

C’est la vie. I’ve already got my season ticket for next season.

20 hours ago, fifer67 said:

So your now back tracking from your original post stating Rovers are garbage! When your own team finished 7th ? So back to you how do you rate East Fife if the Rovers are garbage

7 hours ago, fifer67 said:

Let’s get real here the only reason your wanting Rovers to stay down is because it’s the only chance you will get a crowd over 700  and make some coin ! What’s the obsession anyway with the Rovers ? 

Dumbarton for me. 4 out of 4 against us and always D. Thomas and striker Calumn Gallagher liked a goal verus the East Fife on four times during this season but.
That's weird, King Kebab said we were the worst team you had played this season...

I agree it is mind boggling, we can't even buy a goal against your fucking mob and you are quite comfortably the worst team we've played in this Division, make no bones about it

I think we'll just file it as being utterly seething and on the verge of tears after a 4th swording at the hands of the mighty Sons.

You%2Bcall%2Bthat%2Ba%2Bsmug%2Bface%2B_c286d7b563cf00389bec85ba7c773f73.jpg

I think we'll just file it as being utterly seething and on the verge of tears after a 4th swording at the hands of the mighty Sons.

5cd56aa04fc2e_You2Bcall2Bthat2Ba2Bsmug2Bface2B_c286d7b563cf00389bec85ba7c773f73.jpg.ecc1b717537d598c9d5db289fd62c270.jpg

You could be correct regarding the seeth and VOT, but I still stand by that assessment. Tbf I later put you on a par with Brechin and it is still mind boggling how you took 12 points of us, if Bobby Barr hadn't pissed on all four corner flags before each game, without those twelve points you would have been relegated and that is the truth, but you didn't, you beat us four times and ended up equal with us on points, so well done!!!

Bearing in mind I only see the opposition 4 times a season there hasn't been a stand out team for me for the entire season, but the three Angus Clubs have all impressed at various times!!!

Arbroath impressed very early on and all the games against us were very tight affairs so I never saw the Arbroath that "sworded" the other sides but I did see enough to be impressed, but they did kind of stutter towards the Championship in the end!!!

Forfar were ropey as f**k at the start of the season, we sworded them quite spectacularly at their place, but they turned it around quite spectacularly and finished the season very strongly!!!

But surprise package Montrose for me take the prize, they were consistent for the majority of the season without being spectacular and because of that sneaked up on a lot of others, ourselves included and their performance against QotS at the weekend shows that they deserve to be where they are IMHO!!!

You could be correct regarding the seeth and VOT, but I still stand by that assessment. Tbf I later put you on a par with Brechin and it is still mind boggling how you took 12 points of us, if Bobby Barr hadn't pissed on all four corner flags before each game, without those twelve points you would have been relegated and that is the truth, but you didn't, you beat us four times and ended up equal with us on points, so well done!!!

Just to confirm, you think the team who beat you 4 times this season, stuck 13 goals past you (3.25 per game) and had a goal difference of +10 over the 4 fixtures between the sides are the worst team you've seen this season?

11 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Just to confirm, you think the team who beat you 4 times this season, stuck 13 goals past you (3.25 per game) and had a goal difference of +10 over the 4 fixtures between the sides are the worst team you've seen this season?

Basically yes, the question is what defines the best team, if your answer only going to be results based then you are missing out on what the very definition of what "Team" means!!!

I am making my judgement on the Best team being the sum of its parts and to me that does not include Dumbarton this season, who are basically a one man show, or at least have been in three of the four games I've seen them in this season!!!

Sorry if this hurts your feelings!!!

19 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

The "Ignore" function is your friend.

48 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Basically yes, the question is what defines the best team, if your answer only going to be results based then you are missing out on what the very definition of what "Team" means!!!

I am making my judgement on the Best team being the sum of its parts and to me that does not include Dumbarton this season, who are basically a one man show, or at least have been in three of the four games I've seen them in this season!!!

Sorry if this hurts your feelings!!!

Surely you're not forgetting the heroics of our ballboys?

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Here, have a Boaby !!!!!!

SmartSelect_20190303-204916_Gallery.gif.2223e91e17e5fd1914fec3a160733d36.gif.55c8d9770925e7089edce007ada0f836.gif