Annan Athletic vs Stenhousemuir/ Stenhousemuir vs Annan Athletic

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:20, Neilly said:

You never see a post by a Nanna fan on Pie and Bovril and think "You know what Neil, that might be a human being".

Very much looking forward to sending the cattle back to their barn tomorrow shedding those milky, milky tears.

Mmmmm.

Disappointed but not unexpected that we would go down.  As far as i am concerned Bomber got us into this situation prior to being sacked and we were really doomed from then onwards despite a galant effort..
Had we got a second goal before they scored it really would have been game on but alas defensive errors again cost us.
As  others have said I thought the referee was very weak today.  Had he clamped down on some of the time wasting and fake injuries early on we might have had a great game. Cook's dive at the start of th second half was poor as well.  I assume if we had been in the same position we would have adopted the same tactics so should not be so bitter. 
Next season will be interesting we must play more balls to feet as shown when we scored.  Would imagine the door will be slamming on a few on Tuesday night or so.
Look forward to Annan staying down and being humbled next seaon.
Aye you're right. Bomber got you into this position by getting you promoted to League One.

Short memories here.

Glad to see you're not missing the Shire's money anyway [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No wish to intrude too much on Stenny disappointments as I thought you would survive, but the chance to get some points from either Annan or Clyde and new additions to L1 at either end might just freshen up my grumpiness.  If I am right did you  not finish 4th last season and get promoted  so Annan could do the same? Long journey to Peterhead but does Aberdeen City Bypass ease that now? I suspect had we finished 4th rather than Montrose we could also have been gubbed by QOTS, so thanks again Stenny

No wish to intrude too much on Stenny disappointments as I thought you would survive, but the chance to get some points from either Annan or Clyde and new additions to L1 at either end might just freshen up my grumpiness.  If I am right did you  not finish 4th last season and get promoted  so Annan could do the same? Long journey to Peterhead but does Aberdeen City Bypass ease that now? I suspect had we finished 4th rather than Montrose we could also have been gubbed by QOTS, so thanks again Stenny
Takes a good half hour off your journey

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:
7 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Takes a good half hour off your journey

Thanks for info. It was that bit through Aberdeen that seemed endless. Hope it is not mid winter (whenever that is) as one recent visit was the coldest ever where hillwalking layers proved essential 

52 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Aye you're right. Bomber got you into this position by getting you promoted to League One.

Short memories here.

Glad to see you're not missing the Shire's money anyway emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oh for the tactical nous of Ure and Rogers eh! Away pop your head back down to the Dog & Duck League thread 

Let’s be honest we just were not good enough, plenty chances today but no cutting edge, we can’t rely on mcguigan all next year for goals and we can’t keep lumping the ball 50 yards up the park all the time either.

Can see Duthie away, Neill away,hear Donaldson will be away, I know gibbons still has another year but wouldnt keep him, wee halleran was on the park about 15 mins today and think he touched the ball  twice, wouldnt have any of the loan players back either and I can’t see hurst sticking about, we at least have a bit of a core on which to build on with marsh, cook, Munro, Smith, mcguigan ,so hopefully we can bring in a few decent additions in what will be a very tough league 

Are these really the same supporters that were laying it thick into Falkirk just last week, telling us that we got what we deserved?

As true as that is, it’s therefore surprising to hear that Stenny lost this tie due to, breakaway goals, poor refereeing, dirty tactics, timewasting, and, wait for it, ....the SFA.

Get doon and stay fucking doon![emoji16]

4 hours ago, Neilly said:

Four breakaway goals in two games not much you can do about that really.

All the best to Nanna Pathetic next season. Enjoy it regardless if you go up or not. Nice wee club.

You must be the biggest cock at stenny you were humped home and away you deserve going down we may see you next season if we do if you are that shite we will do you all seasons get it up ya 

1 hour ago, Razor s said:

Let’s be honest we just were not good enough, plenty chances today but no cutting edge, we can’t rely on mcguigan all next year for goals and we can’t keep lumping the ball 50 yards up the park all the time either.

Can see Duthie away, Neill away,hear Donaldson will be away, I know gibbons still has another year but wouldnt keep him, wee halleran was on the park about 15 mins today and think he touched the ball  twice, wouldnt have any of the loan players back either and I can’t see hurst sticking about, we at least have a bit of a core on which to build on with marsh, cook, Munro, Smith, mcguigan ,so hopefully we can bring in a few decent additions in what will be a very tough league 

Not even McBrearty?