Why not give each championship team a pick of two young players each from the top teams? Lowest team from last season gets first pick.
That way most players would get more game time. Colt teams just benefit rangers and Celtic.
I see Hamilton are going for youth next season, Celtic and Rangers could always do the same. If they are good enough they can play.
Why would the Championship teams get these players? Surely the best Championship players should be sent to League 1 and the best Premiership ones to League 2? Fairness and all that.

It was a typo from me, I meant half the SPFL on their CV's, not have the SPFL.  As in they've played for about 20 clubs in their career (and won fuck all).

2 hours ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

This has definitely been answered already and to be honest I can’t be bothered to read through it all to find out. Is this the plan for the season coming meaning that no teams will be relegated from the championship and 2 teams will be automatically promoted from league 1?

That's the proposal along with redistributing the prize money so it's a bit more even from top to bottom and seems likely it'll be 44 game season as opposed to premiership style split.

3 hours ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

This has definitely been answered already and to be honest I can’t be bothered to read through it all to find out. Is this the plan for the season coming meaning that no teams will be relegated from the championship and 2 teams will be automatically promoted from league 1?

It's not going to happen so I'm afraid it's a few more seasons in obscurity for the Rovers.