• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Why not give each championship team a pick of two young players each from the top teams? Lowest team from last season gets first pick.
That way most players would get more game time. Colt teams just benefit rangers and Celtic.
I see Hamilton are going for youth next season, Celtic and Rangers could always do the same. If they are good enough they can play.
Why would the Championship teams get these players? Surely the best Championship players should be sent to League 1 and the best Premiership ones to League 2? Fairness and all that.

You would think league two is beneath top level youth football tbh

Depends what you mean by top level, if you mean top spfl then no. League 2 is full of guys that played for premiership youth sides but now with a decade experience.

It was a typo from me, I meant half the SPFL on their CV's, not have the SPFL.  As in they've played for about 20 clubs in their career (and won fuck all).

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

You would think league two is beneath top level youth football tbh

Not if the Irn Bru cup is anything to go by.

This has definitely been answered already and to be honest I can’t be bothered to read through it all to find out. Is this the plan for the season coming meaning that no teams will be relegated from the championship and 2 teams will be automatically promoted from league 1?