Last game of the season?

19 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
23 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Any ideas when the last game of the season will be? Will we be playing to the middle of june?

Glenafton vs Talbot 14th June

Yes and with us losing the West semi final we are scheduled to play the Junior Cup Final on the 2nd and sit idle to the 14th. Lets hope this can be looked at again

And the league starts before that for premiership clubs I believe 
That was only if the region got pyramid access. As that hasn't happened it'll be roughly the same league start as this season.

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Yes and with us losing the West semi final we are scheduled to play the Junior Cup Final on the 2nd and sit idle to the 14th. Lets hope this can be looked at again

There is now no reason for it to be so late in the season

Just as there is now no reason to be playing next Monday and Wednesday - the game v Cambuslang could be held over until after the Junior cup final

Thanks, crazy that pre-season will probably start at the end of July. Would be good of they made the ardagh cup straight knockout.
You're lucky the weather has been decent and there have been hardly any call-offs this season. Imagine your fixture pile-up otherwise!

14 hours ago, Lord Talbot said:

There is now no reason for it to be so late in the season

Just as there is now no reason to be playing next Monday and Wednesday - the game v Cambuslang could be held over until after the Junior cup final

Good point actually. No reason for this to be played on a Monday now. Disadvantages Talbot when they ready to play the original fixture. 

Imo it's poor form to cite the fact that it gets Cambuslang's season finished as a reason for the fixture date. 

2 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
11 hours ago, energyzone said:
You're lucky the weather has been decent and there have been hardly any call-offs this season. Imagine your fixture pile-up otherwise!

Imagine there was some call offs there would hardly be any summer break , 2 weeks if yer lucky

As I quoted before on another thread talbot and teams that go further in the cups and the big Scottish cup are simply playing too many games talbot played 7 games in the sectional cup take that away and your problems are solved and so is every other team in the premier it's glenafton I feel sorry for having to wait well into June to play talbot in their last game

Edited by wow-wee

As I quoted before on another thread talbot and teams that go further in the cups and the big Scottish cup are simply playing too many games talbot played 7 games in the sectional cup take that away and your problems are solved and so is every other team in the premier it's glenafton I feel sorry for having to wait well into June to play talbot in their last game
Even make the sectional cup straight knockout instead of group stages at the start

15 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, wow-wee said:

Even make the sectional cup straight knockout instead of group stages at the start

Still 6 games to play to the final not solving the problem

Edited by wow-wee

• 2 weeks later...