1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

There’s more chance of United being promoted......well, almost.

Maybe so; but a couple of good results for the Dees this week and next would increase the chances of McIntyre being kept on.  :)

14 hours ago, The Master said:

Our bus was booked before last week's debacle and we don't really want to end the season with a cancellation, so I'm actually going to this.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5800143 

Although technically the bus does just take me to Livingston. Anything on worth watching at the cinema in the shopping centre? 

You better give that c**t pelters today.

48 minutes ago, Menga Bus said:

Lineup is almost what I’d expect but not sure why captain fantastic is on the bench, unless he’s carrying a knock. Also would’ve liked to see rafa or tiffs start but can’t complain about that 

Holt was interviewed by Chick Young and said Halkett telt him he wasn’t fit. He’s been carrying a couple knocks and Holt said they won’t play if they can help it. He might get 5 mins at the end.

Edited by crispy

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Maybe so; but a couple of good results for the Dees this week and next would increase the chances of McIntyre being kept on.  :)

.....and therefore save me close to £600.  Doesn’t sound too bad when you put it like that.