8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Dundee fans replacing Falkirk fans in the Championship with their crowdwanks. Suppose they can't really talk about football right enough.

Just make sure you win the game gobshite. We pumped you there last time after all your big talk. Just get the game won and get Jim punted.

Teams tend to do a bit better when the pressure is lifted, think the Dees will get at least a draw here tbh. 

In the interest of giving players a chance to prove themselves for next season I wouldn't mind some game time for Stewart (if we don't think we'll keep Kelly), Odoffin, Tiffoney, Wylde, and Erskine. 

Guest My Brother Woody

Hope he is not gonna continue to play the loan players or players that are definitely not signing a new contract.

Might as well start Hamilton and throw in 4 or 5 young players. 

Just make sure you win the game gobshite. We pumped you there last time after all your big talk. Just get the game won and get Jim punted.
Winning by one goal against a team who played with 10 men for most of the game does not qualify as a pumping.

17 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:
9 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Winning by one goal against a team who played with 10 men for most of the game does not qualify as a pumping.

Still hurting I see. Just get the job done tomorrow

23 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:
9 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Season we’ve had it qualifies as an absolute roasting 

Our bus was booked before last week's debacle and we don't really want to end the season with a cancellation, so I'm actually going to this.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5800143 

Although technically the bus does just take me to Livingston. Anything on worth watching at the cinema in the shopping centre? 

20 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Teams tend to do a bit better when the pressure is lifted, think the Dees will get at least a draw here tbh. 

In the interest of giving players a chance to prove themselves for next season I wouldn't mind some game time for Stewart (if we don't think we'll keep Kelly), Odoffin, Tiffoney, Wylde, and Erskine. 

As it's the last home game of the season I would be disappointed if Kelly did not start the game.

Livingston to play their cleaner up front. 

Dundee to complain hes unregistered and it to be upheld, Livingston deducted 10pts.

Livingston to still finish with double the points tally of Dundee.

40 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Some good news at last.  Craig Curran will miss the match due to injury.

I am gutted.  I wanted a 5-0 Dundee win with Curran scoring a hat trick.