Season 2018-2019 How was it for you?

Airdrie,with a stronger team,than the season before performed way below expectation.We are probably the hardest fans in the league to keep happy right enough.But hats off teams like Arbroath and Montrose,showing it can be done if you have the right people in charge of the club/team.

Song of the year coming from the young Diamonds fans against Arbroath,2nd last game of the season......."You're just a fat peaky blinder,fat peaky blinder.....Dick Campbell was in hysterics at it.Brilliant stuff.Aye that was my highlight as an Airdrie fan

The betfred cup was ok i say away to St Johnstone and losing on pens was the only highlight of that bunch.

We started the season off slow losing to Dumbarton at home before we drew two each at Kirkcaldy after that we had a put in some consistency together to believe we could finish above fifth in the table but by then we progress as far as a semi final for the first time in the whatever you call it cup and a round 4 or 5 cant  mind but we should of beaten the maryhill lot for the 2nd time only for the referee still searching his pocket for the whistle of a spot kick and a var decision that should be in scottish soccer but its not' so nobody cares move on anyhow after exited the two cup runs at the hands of two current championship stroke one newly promoted SPL teams we had this back logged of fixtures drawn three those and one of them we should of won but only our doing we missed the chance it home to beat promoted Arbroath it home, congratulations to them im glad they won the league over Wraith tbh after the back logged fixtures in either February or March we somehow won once in those games until season close which was bizzare and sad, sorry way to end the way we did. Because at the start i had us to ensure it was above fifth it wasn't to be so at this point kinda mixed bag over look the season as a whole hopefully next season the league can be the main attraction which the odd progression but it was great to get to the last four of any cup outwith the Fife cup of course and i  appreciate us trying to dream of cup finals but we need overcome our fear in this league and being ready to finish above 5th. The only manager thats took over that was Steve Archibald himself and its no harm in trying to do that feat.

A season of two halves!!!
1st half was one of the best we've had in recent memory!!!
2nd half was absolute dugshite!!!