Aaron Doran - ICT

Liam Polworth - ICT

Jamie Lindsay - Ross County

Michael Gardyne - Ross County

Stephen Dobbie = QOS

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr United

Thoughts? 

Edited by TheScarf

Find it strange that Safranko and Mckay were nominated for player of the year yet neither can make the team of the year?

For what its worth, Dobbie was streets ahead of anyone i watched this season

34 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Not sure I would have Scott Fox in there ahead of Ayr United's keeper (who I forget the name of- doohan something)

Wouldn't have had him in my top two by the seasons end tbh. 

Everytime he was on TV he was at fault for a goal, Joe Hart syndrome in that you'd have Ayr fans banging out that it was an rare mistake. 

Scott Fox and the Falkirk keeper are better. 

Wouldn't have had him in my top two by the seasons end tbh. 
Everytime he was on TV he was at fault for a goal, Joe Hart syndrome in that you'd have Ayr fans banging out that it was an rare mistake. 
Scott Fox and the Falkirk keeper are better. 

No he wasn’t. He was at fault for a goal vs Falkirk and at fault for a goal vs Dundee Utd. Outside of that there was another game vs Falkirk where he sold a goal.

3 mistakes for a 19 year old goalkeeper is pretty decent tbf. Far from making a mistake every time he was on the tele.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

No he wasn’t. He was at fault for a goal vs Falkirk and at fault for a goal vs Dundee Utd. Outside of that there was another game vs Falkirk where he sold a goal.

3 mistakes for a 19 year old goalkeeper is pretty decent tbf. Far from making a mistake every time he was on the tele.

Wasn't great both games against County tbh. 

Wasn't great both games against County tbh. 

In the 3-2 he stopped it from being an absolute doing. He got the blame for the first goal but it was more Adams having no defensive instincts and staring blankly as the ball was falling down towards him.

Can’t really remember him doing much wrong in the other game. He parried a cross that landed at Ross Stewart but it was a clear handball so shouldn’t really have stood.

Maybe it’s because we’ve had some pretty poor goalies, especially last year, but I wouldn’t swap him for anyone in this league. Terrific goalie for his age.