Managerial Candidates for the Queens job

Find the timing to be bizarre.

Exactly

There’s no doubt he had to go but the right timing was probably a month ago or after the play offs. I really don’t know who Queens are going to get before Montrose that will make a better go of it than Naysmith.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Exactly

There’s no doubt he had to go but the right timing was probably a month ago or after the play offs. I really don’t know who Queens are going to get before Montrose that will make a better go of it than Naysmith.

Literally anybody that has ever seen a game of football, fresh ideas required. 

1 minute ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Rancid patter. 

You started it. 

On topic,  what about Gavin Skelton returning,  he may do better than his previous stint now that the interfering club legend is no longer allowed near the place. 

5 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

You started it. 

On topic,  what about Gavin Skelton returning,  he may do better than his previous stint now that the interfering club legend is no longer allowed near the place. 

Interesting suggestion, I’d be happy to give him another chance. I’d imagine hewistson had dialogue with magic long before yesterday and this one’s been a done deal after the Ross county showing