Killie vs Hibs

Just now, Moomintroll said:
8 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:
I wonder when he thinks wrong decisions are deserved or not? We need a universal consensus on this and he's clearly the man to give us that.

It's Manager code for bugger me we got a lucky one there but heyho we've had some dodgy decisions against us. You don't seriously think he would come out and say anything else. Channel the pain for next week. It really was a shocking decision but Dallas gonna Dallas.

We're guaranteed to get dandy Don Robertson again. Unlucky lads. :(

Guest Moomintroll
We're guaranteed to get dandy Don Robertson again. Unlucky lads. [emoji20]
Next weeks game needs Kevin Clancy imo.

43 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I'm sure Steve Clarke will acknowledge the hand the ref had in the result, after all his pronouncements on refs are not just self serving, are they?

Aye, Hibs were perhaps 2nd best, but that is neither here nor there when you need a decision from Stevie Wonders optically challenged brother in black.

As I said in another thread , imagine fans/players/managers being hypocritical ?

Hibs were rank rotten today and no you don’t get points for being the better team ...but we scored from a dodgy penalty ..that’s good enough for me and the SPFL gives you points and everything for it :) 

29 minutes ago, Green Day said:

"It was soft but sometimes you deserve a penalty decision"

Wonderful summary from Scottish footballs most honest man

jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

That’s your problem , honesty and Scottish football aren’t good bedfellows 

Much prefer Kilmarnock to finish third instead of bottling Del McInnes and his anti football thugs. 

Hopefully we do the job for you next week lads. Steve Clarke can then ride off into the sunset a hero and take the Scotland managers job.

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Can't see your team losing two in a row so they'll be up for the Killie game.

Nothing to play for, I'd like to see us play some younger players in this game.

Just makes it all the funnier when “Sir Steve Clarke” (calling someone a Knight is definitely not the sign of establishment bootlickers, by the way) abandons this nothing club for a bigger team like Oldham or Rochdale, IMO.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Just makes it all the funnier when “Sir Steve Clarke” (calling someone a Knight is definitely not the sign of establishment bootlickers, by the way) abandons this nothing club for a bigger team like Oldham or Rochdale, IMO.

Imagine posting on a football forum when you're allegedly out on the piss.

Guest Moomintroll

We all know that is not going to happen, remember it is Sir Steven Clarke. That may be an honorific based on his membership of the Knights of St Columba, stop assuming anything else.

1 hour ago, Howlin Wilf said:

I'm sure you remember Lennon condemning the ref for the joke of a pen Mclaren got in 3-2 match.   Swings roundabouts and all that shite. 

Stop greeting, you lost. 

Obviously that pen award didn't lodge right into your brain like a tequila worm.......

Guest Moomintroll
Ref for Hibs Dons is Steven McLean - is that good or bad?
That's us fucked then, sorry Hibees, you're doomed. You think that decision today was bad ???????