Killie vs Hibs

5 minutes ago, flood said:

Quoting your own fans on Hibs.net

If I wanted to read unjustified moaning about the behaviour of Hibs fans and a manager not being backed, I'd hack into Leeann Dempster's emails. titter.png.9223061d49293d7fb7eeddc4e4ea9232.png.8c18857f842f09aa5ac7117f62c56545.png

Would be quite happy to gift Killie the 3 points here on condition Dindeleux bins the chronic #TB4 patter.

Haven’t heard #TB4 for a while, worth mentioning we won another league title at the weekend.

#TB4

#thebigfour

#thebestfour

#facts

Given that the sheep will more than likely take something from their game with Hearts on Friday, we really need to be winning this one.

Then it's down to our wonderful Hibernian chums to beat Aberdeen in their last game of the season to deny them third.  Remember, HIbs, we're relying on you to make Greg Stewart's face even more miserable than it usually is.  And if you need motivation, remember, he's as good as going to Rangers in the summer.  Boo! Hiss!!

22 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I hope we belt out hello hello we are the Killie boys all day 

It seems to annoy an awful lot of people with dyslexia 

People know what you're singing - but adopting any tunes associated with 'them' is tinpot......

27 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

People know what you're singing - but adopting any tunes associated with 'them' is tinpot......

I tend to take the alternative view -we’ve been singing it longer than “them” so if anything it’s them that’s tinpot .

Also I think it’s in a football fans DNA to wind up opposition fans by any means necessary ;) 

39 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Also I think it’s in a football fans DNA to wind up opposition fans by any means necessary ;) 

I would draw the line in indulging in any bigot brother related stuff to try and get a rise.

Ultimately it just feeds to beast that Scottish football is all about them - and I include some (normally younger) misguided dandies who occasionally venture into using words like 'fen1@n' this or 'orange' that depending which village idiot club we're playing.

Edited by tarapoa

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Rich coming from the fans who were belting out Cheer up Stevie G earlier on this season and love calling Jimmy Saville one of Celtic's own..

Not to mention singing "Cheer up Neil Lennon" at ER last season which was clearly audible live on TV.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Rich coming from the fans who were belting out Cheer up Stevie G earlier on this season and love calling Jimmy Saville one of Celtic's own..

Not to mention singing "Cheer up Neil Lennon" at ER last season which was clearly audible live on TV.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Which I acknowledged in a subsequent post.

Given that the sheep will more than likely take something from their game with Hearts on Friday, we really need to be winning this one.
Then it's down to our wonderful Hibernian chums to beat Aberdeen

Point 1 - Have you not seen us recently?

Point 2 - Hibs chums? What happened to the #TB4 brotherhood?

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Point 1 - Have you not seen us recently?

Point 2 - Hibs chums? What happened to the #TB4 brotherhood?

#TB4 BFF will resume when Greg Stewart goes to THEM in the Summer.