Killie vs Hibs

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4234506/alex-bruce-paul-heckingbottom-classless-hibs-kilmarnock-diver/

Looks like Heckingbottom absolutely shat it from Bruce.

In a bizarre defence of his actions, Heckingbottom attempted to insist it was all banter.
The Yorkshireman also back-tracked on his diving claim, despite levelling that accusation at Bruce on three separate occasions.
Heckingbottom said: “We go back as we played with each other. We know each other well.
“I don’t think he has dived, you can see that. It’s not a penalty, although we got what we deserved.”

1 hour ago, cass316 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4234506/alex-bruce-paul-heckingbottom-classless-hibs-kilmarnock-diver/

In a bizarre defence of his actions, Heckingbottom attempted to insist it was all banter.
The Yorkshireman also back-tracked on his diving claim, despite levelling that accusation at Bruce on three separate occasions.
Heckingbottom said: “We go back as we played with each other. We know each other well.
“I don’t think he has dived, you can see that. It’s not a penalty, although we got what we deserved.”

Wow :lol:

"Hahahahhaha!1aha, it was just a joke eh?  Alex?  We're pals remember?"

That's embarrassing.  What a total shitebag! 

1 hour ago, cass316 said:

A poundland Neil Lennon who was trying to act like the hardman.......

Edited by C4mmy31

8 hours ago, cass316 said:

A manager being a bit volatile after a bad result, then later realising that he's acted like a tit and going for some damage limitation shocker....

1 hour ago, bennett said:

A manager being a bit volatile after a bad result, then later realising that he's acted like a tit and going for some damage limitation shocker....

But he hasn't backed out of his comments to knock out a match officials teeth, so your theory is incorrect I'm afraid.......

Edited by C4mmy31

12 hours ago, cass316 said:

According to the guy that writes for your local rag, Bruce ran after him at the time and said "did you just call me a diver?" and Heckingbotham said "Aye".

So, yes - he totally and utterly shat himself...............

As an aside, I just watched Sportscene and both pundits says Killie deserved to win - as did our manager, hows that for managerial "deflection"?

However, each pundit also said it was not a penalty, Thomson said it was a dive and Stewart said Bruce pulled Gray down (which is why Gray was pissed off).

The one big outlier here is Steve "it was soft" Clarke, who is always greetin about something or other, but in this case has pulled the full Wenger.

Killie deserved to win, but equally Bruce fell over deliberately to win a penalty - if you disagree with the second statement, you are taking one eyed fuddery to new levels.

4 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Penalty aside some super saves from Marciano I thought.

Really strange performance from Marciano. For every amazing reaction save there was another extremely ropy bit of distribution.

I do like him as a player though, always plays well against us. 

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

Kilmarnock fans getting awfy wound up by Hecky here. Seems like the truth hurts.

:lol:

Nobody's bothered m8, just laughing at someone who;

1. Lost

2. Raged in his post match about a dodgy penalty. 

3. Called our player a cheat in front of the press. 

4. Pretended it had been a joke all along.

It's pure Partridge, take your green specs off and imagine it'd been Steven Gerrard doing exactly the same at ER.

13 hours ago, Estragon said:

Really strange performance from Marciano. For every amazing reaction save there was another extremely ropy bit of distribution.

The ropey distribution is Normal For Rocky, and probably why Hibs can afford him.

7 hours ago, Aim Here said:

The ropey distribution is Normal For Rocky, and probably why Hibs can afford him.

Against Hearts at Tynecastle (I think), his distribution was very good.................so much so that we all commented on it post match - so it tells you how shite it is the other 35 games when "rolling the ball to a player in green" is deemed 10/10 !