Killie vs Hibs

12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Alternatively it could be that you just view the opinions of the guy who manages your club a bit higher than you do that of an opposition club.

The sooner Hibs are back in the Championship the better it will be for them, at least they’d have a chance of competing.

By competing, do you mean like last year when Hibs got Euro fitba and Killie came 5th?

So the very definition of "competition" might be that this year the tables are turned?

You really do outfud yourself every time you take to this forum.

Guest Moomintroll
Only if you can face the rush in the Ayr Aldi m9

Nah the Ellesmere Port Lidl is so much closer & let's be honest we will be playing Connahs Quay Nomads so I am #smashingit

21 minutes ago, killie_lad said:

I mean this one, where the hibs player blatantly sticks his leg in with no intention of getting the ball and in doing so actually commits the foul Screenshot_20190511-200315.png

18 minutes ago, flood said:

McLaren was behind broad foot when he tackled him and took a dive

watch again and see without your green tinted shades on

Jesus lads,  you either need to spot when you are being wound up, or get a ride.

As you are probably in Kilmarnock, chances are that the ride is on the cards.

However, you might have to wait until your sister gets off the crack pipe

Shocked to hear that we were utter dugshite today with nothing to play for, players thinking of the beach or returning to their parent clubs.

Hecky's heel turn from mr nice guy to a seething mess on the verge of a violent episode is getting a bit of stick here but I'm actually a fan of my manager screaming abuse at blatant cheats, hopefully continues next season. Only disappointment is he never started this last week by goading McGregor as he walked off the pitch.

The most satisfying penalties are totally pish ones in your favour. Wonderful. Obviously wouldn't say this to "Heck" because he's a legit #badass.................yep...

Also, what the f**k has happened to Kamberi this season? Looked excellent last year, hilariously pish today.

19 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Hecky's heel turn from mr nice guy to a seething mess on the verge of a violent episode is getting a bit of stick here but I'm actually a fan of my manager screaming abuse at blatant cheats, hopefully continues next season. Only disappointment is he never started this last week by goading McGregor as he walked off the pitch.

He won't last. Guarantee to strop off in a huff during next season. 

By competing, do you mean like last year when Hibs got Euro fitba and Killie came 5th?
So the very definition of "competition" might be that this year the tables are turned?
You really do outfud yourself every time you take to this forum.

Despite all the talk about Steve Clarke saving Killie (and he has) it’s worth mentioning that he’s only been here for just over 18 months and yet we’ve finished above Hibs in Scottish football 4 out of the last 5 seasons. 80% of the time Kilmarnock are better than Hibs.

55 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

we’ve finished above Hibs in Scottish football 4 out of the last 5 seasons. 

And how many trophies in those stellar 5 years champ?

57 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Despite all the talk about Steve Clarke saving Killie (and he has) it’s worth mentioning that he’s only been here for just over 18 months and yet we’ve finished above Hibs in Scottish football 4 out of the last 5 seasons. 80% of the time Kilmarnock are better than Hibs.

That can’t be right ? 

Hibs are a much much much better side than Killie according to the hibees on this site .

They're not taking this defeat very well are they ? 

And there manager has just shown what a completely classless fud he is ? 

‘Good job well done I’d say 

4 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I await with baited breath, higgy's heidz gone as the Hibees must be due their triennial drop down to the Championship ........

10 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

That can’t be right ? 

Hibs are a much much much better side than Killie according to the hibees on this site .

They're not taking this defeat very well are they ? 

And there manager has just shown what a completely classless fud he is ? 

‘Good job well done I’d say 

:lol: 

Not one Hibs fan would say we are a better team than Kilmarnock this season. Lot of shite.

Hecky called out someone he knows as a diving wee bawbag. Seems fair to me.

7 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I await with baited breath, higgy's heidz gone as the Hibees must be due their triennial drop down to the Championship ........

I'm not sure you know what triennial means.

10 hours ago, Green Day said:

And how many trophies in those stellar 5 years champ?

Have you not both won just the one cup competition in that time?

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have you not both won just the one cup competition in that time?

He’s posed the question accurately , our last honour was 2012 . 

‘I blame dindeleux for this slavering mess he should have went back another 2 years in his original statement and all would have well and good :) 

As a Killie fan, I have to say I have enjoyed playing Hibs the most over the last couple of years. Ok, they weren’t up to much yesterday but understandable as they had nothing to play for. Last season there were some great games between us and the 3-2 at Easter Road at the start of the season was another cracker. They always try to get the ball down and play and make the game worth watching. Give me Hibs over hammer throwers like Motherwell, Hamilton, Hearts etc any day of the week.

1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:

He’s posed the question accurately , our last honour was 2012 . 

‘I blame dindeleux for this slavering mess he should have went back another 2 years in his original statement and all would have well and good :) 

Yep, I knew that - tbh I only used the 5 year timeframe as it was posed by your wee chum Dindy -  "4 out of last 5 seasons killie better than Hibs" which I think was done in the full expectation that I would take the bait - we were obviously in our adventure in the Championship for much of that and clearly couldnt "finish higher than Killie" during that 3 years or indeed the year we were relegated.

However you would be hard pushed to find a Hibs fan who would swap our Cup win in 2016 for 10th, 11th, and 8th positions (might be wrong....) that Dindy is rather bizarrely bragging about.

In any event, hope you lads enjoy the european adventure in the summer, its certainly more fun than the league cup.

10 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Got to hand it to all the Hibs that travelled. Can't be easy going to Ayrshire on a voluntary basis. 

Well, quite.  Seeing how wonderful and idyllic life could be in Scotland's holiday county certainly could be too much to bear some residents of Leith to bear.