Killie vs Hibs

8 hours ago, Green Day said:

Embarrassment - 

noun

A feeling of self-consciousness, shame, or awkwardness usually due to feelings of inadequacy when confronted with more attractive warrior poet types from the magnificent Port of Leith.

plural noun: @craigkillie s
"he was an embarrassment who was safely left ignored"

giphy.gif

So after your coin-chucking, lego bus-building, Tommy Robinson-supporting, Carl Ewart bawbag neighbours fluffed their lines last night, this has now become a bit of a must-win for Kilmarnock. 

And I'm extremely nervous.

So after your coin-chucking, lego bus-building, Tommy Robinson-supporting, Carl Ewart bawbag neighbours fluffed their lines last night, this has now become a bit of a must-win for Kilmarnock. 
And I'm extremely nervous.

I wouldn’t worry, us capital clubs tend to lose our games in pairs. The dormant Singing the Blues thread is testament to this fact.

I’ll go for a 2-1 Killie win that will be met with drunken, sun-kissed indifference from the Hibs support, while the home fans will rightly be celebrating it long into the night.

Couldn't give a single solitary shite what the result is here tbh. Season is over.

Killie will obviously be more motivated here, chasing 3rd place and they'll want to give a good send off for Steve Clarke in their last 2 games before he moves off to bigger and better things.

Home win.

7 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Couldn't give a single solitary shite what the result is here tbh. Season is over.

Killie will obviously be more motivated here, chasing 3rd place and they'll want to give a good send off for Steve Clarke in their last 2 games before he moves off to bigger and better things.

Home win.

Killie 2/1 in some places. 

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Killie 2/1 in some places. 

Thought you'd of given up betting after yesterday mate:lol:.

Nothing game for us, everything game for Killie ..  Hibs win... I'll go 2-1

Edited by Bohemian

4 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Popped over to surprise my old man for his birthday yesterday and heading to Killie today, first game i've been able to attend in 2019, the weather is beautiful i'm buzzing for the game today.

That’s nice of the staff at HMP Kilmarnock to let you see him on his birthday.

Killie getting their customary penalty against the f*nians and then proceeding to sing their customary Kkkulture songs such as Hullo Hullo and Every Saturday We Follow.

Sad, but not remotely unexpected either. ****.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Killie getting their customary penalty against the f*nians and then proceeding to sing their customary Kkkulture songs such as Hullo Hullo and Every Saturday We Follow.

Sad, but not remotely unexpected either. ****.

Taking this well