The 2019 Play-Off Thread

Play-Offs  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Find me a Scott Brown Celtic performance that comes close to as good as this, and I'll retract: 

The speed of him for that second goal is unreal, that was Lovenkrands he was totally outrunning as well.

John McGinn, unsurprisingly, has been a total revelation for Aston Villa this season. 

Very proud to say I have seen him perform in a Hibs jersey and lift the Scottish Cup for us.  The last time I saw John in a Hibs strip was when I saw us knock Tripolis out of the Europa League when he scored and sent us all into absolute raptures (including many beers in Athens afterwards!). 

He is a modern day legend for Hibs and is definitely up there with the best to ever play for us.  Love following his career and very excited to see just how far he goes. He has now won the League Cup with St Mirren, Scottish Cup with Hibs, and now the promotion playoffs with Aston Villa - he has been integral in every one of those victories. He is a top player and really excited to see where his career takes him. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

John McGinn, unsurprisingly, has been a total revelation for Aston Villa this season. 
Very proud to say I have seen him perform in a Hibs jersey and lift the Scottish Cup for us.  The last time I saw John in a Hibs strip was when I saw us knock Tripolis out of the Europa League when he scored and sent us all into absolute raptures (including many beers in Athens afterwards!). 
He is a modern day legend for Hibs and is definitely up there with the best to ever play for us.  Love following his career and very excited to see just how far he goes. He has now won the League Cup with St Mirren, Scottish Cup with Hibs, and now the promotion playoffs with Aston Villa - he has been integral in every one of those victories. He is a top player and really excited to see where his career takes him. 
I think we can agree he is a legend for St Mirren and Hibs and I'm delighted for all the family.

13 hours ago, 7-2 said:

There's a lot of media wanking over Wilson but apart from a couple of free kicks I've never seen him do much. 

It'll soon stop once they realise he plays for Wales. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/may/27/bargain-john-mcginn-proves-worth-aston-villa-promotion?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Here’s to JM being a revelation in the Premiership next season......can’t wait to see him against the likes of De Bruyne. [emoji2]

On 27/05/2019 at 16:02, HibsFan said:

Can't believe St Mirren are just 45 minutes away from finally getting their hands on the 3% sell on fee. What a 48 hours it could be for them!

I’m actually good friends with Stewart Gilmours son and was VERY reliably informed that St Mirren will receive 33% of ANY future profit, and that Villa gaining promotion this year will net Hibs a further £2.5 million pounds. That would mean St Mirren receiving £833,333.33. You can argue all you like but Gilmour was chairman when the deal was struck and I don’t think his son would lie about it because he’s done very well in his career and always says he doesn’t like liars.