The 2019 Play-Off Thread

Play-Offs  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Moomintroll

Bit conflicted about the outcome of the Final, I like Villa but John Terry. Frank Lampard was a fantastic player & highly intelligent in footballing terms but the b*****d who owns Derby is responsible (indirectly) for that Candy Crush shite.

Guest DAVIDB69
Have to say I am surprised at how bad it has been.

No atmosphere abysmal teams , like a games from the 80s say someone on the bbc website

Surprised it's been so crap. Wandered along to the Valley to see Charlton v Sunderland and Charlton v Portsmouth this season, and Sunderland looked brilliant. McGeady, Gooch and McGeoch looked a level above League 1. Portmsouth were garbage though.

I'd back Charlton against either of these.

Although nothing serious happened, the lack of a quick response by stewards and police was kind of worrying. I imagine if that happened up here, they would have been all over the situation within seconds.