The 2019 Play-Off Thread

Play-Offs  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Although nothing serious happened, the lack of a quick response by stewards and police was kind of worrying. I imagine if that happened up here, they would have been all over the situation within seconds.
Nothing serious in that the boy clearly wasn't hurt, but it he was still assaulted nonetheless. He had a kick and then a slap/punch as well. I can't believe the fat c**t hasn't been lifted. Surely the police will have access to footage?

Stick on his face will be plastered over social media by the end of the game.

1 minute ago, kev23 said:

Brett Pitman seems like a bit of a gimp.

I was thinking this myself. He seems highly dislikeable. I had no interest in who won but I now hope Sunderland go through to pain him and those inbred fans. 

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

More like Brown’s a car-boot Cattermole.

Aye right enough whilst Brown has been wining trophy after trophy and topping European stats he wishes he was living it up like Cattermole and pinging passes to the crowd down at Pompey.

16 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Aye right enough whilst Brown has been wining trophy after trophy and topping European stats he wishes he was living it up like Cattermole and pinging passes to the crowd down at Pompey.

:rolleyes: