The 2019 Play-Off Thread

Play-Offs  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not a lot you can do about the midweek times, to be fair. Does seem a bit mad they couldn't have found a better time for the First Leg. 

Why do I get the feeling we will see a lot more televised League Two games next season now that Salford Sodding City have been promoted? 

7 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Not a lot you can do about the midweek times, to be fair. Does seem a bit mad they couldn't have found a better time for the First Leg. 

Why do I get the feeling we will see a lot more televised League Two games next season now that Salford Sodding City have been promoted? 

I think Sky are allowed to show 15-20 League One and Two games through the season mostly across international weekends so you can be sure they'll pick them as much as possible.

Edited by The Naitch

10 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

I think that's a good call from the linesman.

On first viewing I thought the same but when you seen it again he has no idea where the Derby forward is and just swings his leg. Debatable but not clear enough for the linesman to overturn it. 

it's a glorious thing, the away-goals rule in the play-offs, or we'd be dead and buried and i'd have pissed  the best part of £200.00 up the wall for tickets for friday's second leg and a stop over in greenwich !

Shitey Rovers were shitey today, but ended up only the one goal behind, and they can only get less shitey for the second leg after meandering from curiously disinterested to piss-poor and back during the course of s'afternoons kickabout; Charlton were the absolute embodiment of their manager - ran about looking really hard working and industrious but not an ounce of class in sight, blagged a couple of shabby goals and absolutely love niggly little shithouse fouls; got a horrible feeling that there must be more to them than that showing, though - there's no way they just miss out on automatic promotion being that one dimensional over 46 games; whatever - they'll improve on friday, so will Rovers, and come kick off i'll have been on the piss for the entire afternoon - going to be a good 'un - here's hoping the pikeys bottle it in front of a big home crowd and my set of hoopy twats can take advantage...

oh - shame about mansfield  :lol: