St Mirren v Accies: Monday Night Madness

6 hours ago, Munoz said:

I think it might have come from a similar source as, "St Johnstone are going to play their under 8's against Hamilton on Saturday ".

Looked faked to me too.

Apt coming from a fan of the fake Saints.

We all know you're a wind up. Sadly not a very good one. 10th place is now St Mirren's to lose mate cos your mob shat it last night and the sound of bottle crashing was deafening !!!

Nope. I can accept that we won because we scored twice and your mob didnae.

What's your point drongo ? Accies if they beat St Johnstone will consolidate 10th.

But they won't, hence 10th is St Mirren's to lose by failing to win at Dens Park.

Bookies have St Mirren as fav to win on Saturday. Bookies have St Johnstone as fav to win on Saturday.

And I have you as fav to be shitting yourself at 2.15 on Saturday.

:thumsup2

Your card is marked.

This went well, get doon.

On 15/05/2019 at 13:34, djchapsticks said:

And Nazon does? 

Guy is a legend in his own head. He's greedy, wasteful, has a god awful first touch and doesn't really strike me as a team player. 

Cooke is by no means the finished product but I'd be going with him ahead of Duckens all day. 

Egg on my face. 

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

This went well, get doon.

Yes, congratulations Hamilton Accies.

Prior to kick-off I thought you had no chance of winning today  ………….. and to think they refer to US as St Liedown.

Gutless St Johnstone, not a single shot on target. Or maybe Accies played like Brazil today.

:)

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Yes, congratulations Hamilton Accies.

Prior to kick-off I thought you had no chance of winning today  ………….. and to think they refer to US as St Liedown.

Gutless St Johnstone, not a single shot on target. Or maybe Accies played like Brazil today.

:)

St Johnstone had a shot cleared off the line m8.

Probably best to actually research a match before firing the old tinfoil hat on and marching round the town centre.

Probably best to actually research a match before firing the old tinfoil hat on and marching round the town centre.
Well if you look at BBC stats they had 7 attempts at goal and not one on target.

Just now, elvis said:
42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well if you look at BBC stats they had 7 attempts at goal and not one on target.

:lol:

1 minute ago, elvis said:
43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well if you look at BBC stats... 

There's your first mistake. 

On 15/05/2019 at 10:58, Coventry Saint said:

100% agree. I like the look of Cooke, and I prefer Jackson coming off the bench.

Straight 4-4-2 on Saturday, please:

The Czech Wall

McGinn - Popescu - Baird or Mack, don't care - Muzek

McAllister - McGinn - Flynn - Magennis

Cooke - Mullen

On 15/05/2019 at 12:41, houston_bud said:

I see the logic in bringing Jackson off the bench, if that's what we go with I'd rather start Nazon though. Cooke's okay but I don't feel he's got much of an end product.

;)