• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
accies1874

St Mirren v Accies: Monday Night Madness

10th place is now St Mirren's to lose mate cos your mob shat it last night

You do realise we are still 10th? I thought that Munoz guy was st mirrens biggest idiot.

7 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

:lol:

Can't accept that your team won as a result of very dubious decisions, which were the supporting base of your victory. 

Nope.

I can accept that we won because we scored twice and your mob didnae.

Most shocking of all was the way Willie Collum spaffed the ball over the bar for Accies in the third minute with the goal at his mercy.

Rewatched the highlights.
St  Mirren are at it, cheating rats.
Willie Collum got an unreal amount of decisions wrong. 
Gogic was not a red as it was not an obvious goalscoring chance. 
Unreal. 
Football will prevail on Saturday when Accies stay up. 
Also the claims to get McGowan sent off were laughable.

Dry yer eyes! So sweet

4 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You do realise we are still 10th? I thought that Munoz guy was st mirrens biggest idiot.

What's your point drongo ?

As I said above, I will congratulate Accies if they beat St Johnstone to consolidate 10th.

But they won't, hence 10th is St Mirren's to lose by failing to win at Dens Park.

Bookies have St Mirren as fav to win on Saturday. Bookies have St Johnstone as fav to win on Saturday.

And I have you as fav to be shitting yourself at 2.15 on Saturday.

:thumsup2

12 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Your card is marked.

As I said above, I will congratulate Accies if they beat St Johnstone to consolidate 10th.
But they won't, hence 10th is St Mirren's to lose by failing to win at Dens Park.
Bookies have St Mirren as fav to win on Saturday. Bookies have St Johnstone as fav to win on Saturday.
And I have you as fav to be shitting yourself at 2.15 on Saturday.

Your card is marked.

I’ve said across multiple threads I won’t be surprised or disappointed to finish 11th, but by virtue of the current league table 10th is definitely not st mirrens to lose. You pandas are certainly a special bunch.

5 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Rodger playing a blinder. Welcome back mate! :thumsup2

Perhaps by Accies standards.

0/10 actually.

You do realise we've beat St Johnstone at home already this season or do you have some sort of crystal ball to say we wont this time? I'd much rather be in our position going into the final game than the boo boys from Paisley TBPH.

4 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

You do realise we've beat St Johnstone at home already this season or do you have some sort of crystal ball to say we wont this time? I'd much rather be in our position going into the final game than the boo boys from Paisley TBPH.

I'm happy for you being comfortable in your state of delusion. 

Your players weren't shitting themselves before that previous fixture.

Your mob lost it and imploded last night and they won't cope with St Johnstone this time round.

I'm happy for you being comfortable in your state of delusion. 
Your players weren't shitting themselves before that previous fixture.
Your mob lost it and imploded last night and they won't cope with St Johnstone this time round.
Please quote where I said I was comfortable? The fact is it's still in our hands and 'IF' we win there is absolutely fck all your team can do about it which is why I'd still much rather be in our position. Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Perhaps by Accies standards.

0/10 actually.

He certainly has your undivided attention.

2 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

He certainly has your undivided attention.

Are you stalking me ?

To be fair,should have been three red cards in the game in the first half:two for us and one for St.Mirren.

Once Gogic reverted to self destruct mode(if only Kilgannon was available instead of him),it was always backs to the wall for us against relentless pressure in that second half period.

Two big decisions after the sending off played a big part in the outcome;Miller's terrible attempt at goal when 0-0 when if he had squared it to Andreu and we scored,then I don't think St.Mirren would have scored two- even against ten men.

Secondly,the changes Kearney made which made the tempo faster and put us on the back foot.For us,Davies should have brought on to hold the ball up and win headers-not Imrie who was chasing shadows.

Finally,thanks to both sets of fans for giving Derek Findlay a good send off.His Son,Father,Sister and her husband were in front of me and moved to tears by the great reception from both sets of fans.

The Funeral is Monday 20th,2:[email protected] Lanarkshire Crematorium and back to The Accies Function Suite afterwards which is what Derek wanted as it puts money back into the club.

Edited by Ye Olde Hamiltonian

You do realise that we’ve since dropped the prominent defender (he’s leaving) who completely lost Oakley twice to allow him to score his two very similar and well taken goals? His replacement is far more capable.
If we beat Hamilton and Dundee win I’ll be happy.

11 minutes ago, andrewh said:

You do realise that we’ve since dropped the prominent defender (he’s leaving) who completely lost Oakley twice to allow him to score his two very similar and well taken goals? His replacement is far more capable.
If we beat Hamilton and Dundee win I’ll be happy.

Is Dundee your big team ?

11 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Is Dundee your big team ?

Dundee FC are not bigger than St Johnstone FC, that's a fact. 

Are you trying to create a rivalry here? Wait a few weeks then you'll have Morton to play with Wisbit.

Go on give us a laugh, insert the wurzels gif.

Just now, tree house tam said:

Dundee FC are not bigger than St Johnstone FC, that's a fact. 

Are you trying to create a rivalry here? Wait a few weeks then you'll have Morton to play with Wisbit.

Go on give us a laugh, insert the wurzels gif.

Ok.

Q_2LEi.gif