• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
accies1874

St Mirren v Accies: Monday Night Madness

That was a fantastic game. Two sides kicking lumps out of each other, with the better team winning to set up a dream last day. Some brilliant scenes at the goals. Hope you enjoyed  Buds. I sure did. 

2 minutes ago, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

McAllister looked a cut above the rest of the players on show tonight.

He's hot and cold, probably due to his injuries and the fact he hasn't played a huge amount of first team games. The boy has talent though, technically one of the best players we've had in a while.

9 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

St Mirren staying up in 10th would be some turnaround after their shitshow of a start to the season.

Neither team would be certs to see off ICT in the playoff finals.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

He's hot and cold, probably due to his injuries and the fact he hasn't played a huge amount of first team games. The boy has talent though, technically one of the best players we've had in a while.

Couple of decent players there you could build on Hladky, Magennis and McAllister/Popescu if you could get them back after they return to the parent clubs.

1 minute ago, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

Couple of decent players there you could build on Hladky, Magennis and McAllister/Popescu if you could get them back after they return to the parent clubs.

We also lost Dreyer back to Brighton through injury who was starting to become a real asset. Provided something like 5 assists and a goal. 

Flynn turned the game tonight. We started moving the ball on much faster when he arrived. Injected far more urgency. Hope he's fully fit for Dundee.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

We also lost Dreyer back to Brighton through injury who was starting to become a real asset. Provided something like 5 assists and a goal. 

He did look decent too whenever I've seen yous this season. I think Kearney has an eye for a player.

12 minutes ago, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

He did look decent too whenever I've seen yous this season. I think Kearney has an eye for a player.

It's difficult to tell if it's Kearney or Gus McPherson at this stage. Probably a combination of the two. Gus has always been able to pick out a player.

Tbh, I'm hoping it's Gus, as our long-term strategy is that he'll be there no matter who the manager is.

Brian Rice post match interview! What a thick chunt!

2 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Brian Rice post match interview! What a thick chunt!

"We go again on Saturday."

283980-garry-oconnor-morton-march-2014.j

Knew it was going to be one of those nights when Oakley missed that chance.

Still not sure about the sending off. Thought Collum had an awful game in general.

Was quite proud of the way we defended.

Well done to St Mirren. Not always easy to play against ten (or nine) men but created loads of chances and deserved the win in the end. Heavy favourites to avoid the play offs now in my eyes. Dundee are awful and you should dispatch of them easily enough. Our already paper thin squad is going to be missing Gogic and by the looks of it, Miller.  Can't see us beating St Johnstone.

So it looks like another play off.

Yay.

Glad we got it roon the Ginger Judas tonight he has been rabbling too much in the press lately, amazing how such a shit season is turning into a dream all of a sudden.  Flynn made us tick when he came on and i felt Accies were running on nothing (understandably so) towards last 30 mins.  All roads lead to Dundee now and should be taking 3k+ up there and i cannot fucking wait.

0_18988952.jpg

Considering the absolute woeful shit Stubbs left us Kearney has done a great job getting us to this stage as it looked impossible in December when we were 5 points behind Dundee. We are not there yet but we are fighting for our lives unlike Dundee who just chucked it.

Funniest thing about this thread is Dundee and Dundee United fans thinking they're in any sort of position to slag other teams. 

Doondee Derby's next season will be fun.