St Mirren v Accies: Monday Night Madness

What's your point drongo ?
As I said above, I will congratulate Accies if they beat St Johnstone to consolidate 10th.
But they won't, hence 10th is St Mirren's to lose by failing to win at Dens Park.

:thumsup2

You do realise we've beat St Johnstone at home already this season or do you have some sort of crystal ball to say we wont this time? I'd much rather be in our position going into the final game than the boo boys from Paisley TBPH.

4 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

You do realise we've beat St Johnstone at home already this season or do you have some sort of crystal ball to say we wont this time? I'd much rather be in our position going into the final game than the boo boys from Paisley TBPH.

I'm happy for you being comfortable in your state of delusion. 

Your players weren't shitting themselves before that previous fixture.

Your mob lost it and imploded last night and they won't cope with St Johnstone this time round.

I'm happy for you being comfortable in your state of delusion. 
Your players weren't shitting themselves before that previous fixture.
Your mob lost it and imploded last night and they won't cope with St Johnstone this time round.
Please quote where I said I was comfortable? The fact is it's still in our hands and 'IF' we win there is absolutely fck all your team can do about it which is why I'd still much rather be in our position. Hope this helps.

To be fair,should have been three red cards in the game in the first half:two for us and one for St.Mirren.

Once Gogic reverted to self destruct mode(if only Kilgannon was available instead of him),it was always backs to the wall for us against relentless pressure in that second half period.

Two big decisions after the sending off played a big part in the outcome;Miller's terrible attempt at goal when 0-0 when if he had squared it to Andreu and we scored,then I don't think St.Mirren would have scored two- even against ten men.

Secondly,the changes Kearney made which made the tempo faster and put us on the back foot.For us,Davies should have brought on to hold the ball up and win headers-not Imrie who was chasing shadows.

Finally,thanks to both sets of fans for giving Derek Findlay a good send off.His Son,Father,Sister and her husband were in front of me and moved to tears by the great reception from both sets of fans.

The Funeral is Monday 20th,2:45@South Lanarkshire Crematorium and back to The Accies Function Suite afterwards which is what Derek wanted as it puts money back into the club.

Edited by Ye Olde Hamiltonian

You do realise that we’ve since dropped the prominent defender (he’s leaving) who completely lost Oakley twice to allow him to score his two very similar and well taken goals? His replacement is far more capable.
If we beat Hamilton and Dundee win I’ll be happy.

11 minutes ago, andrewh said:

You do realise that we’ve since dropped the prominent defender (he’s leaving) who completely lost Oakley twice to allow him to score his two very similar and well taken goals? His replacement is far more capable.
If we beat Hamilton and Dundee win I’ll be happy.

Is Dundee your big team ?

11 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Is Dundee your big team ?

Dundee FC are not bigger than St Johnstone FC, that's a fact. 

Are you trying to create a rivalry here? Wait a few weeks then you'll have Morton to play with Wisbit.

Go on give us a laugh, insert the wurzels gif.

Just now, tree house tam said:

Dundee FC are not bigger than St Johnstone FC, that's a fact. 

Are you trying to create a rivalry here? Wait a few weeks then you'll have Morton to play with Wisbit.

Go on give us a laugh, insert the wurzels gif.

Ok.

Q_2LEi.gif

Bit late to the thread but I thought Stephen McGinn was tremendous, he was like a different player compared to the rest of this season.

We look a much better team with Flynn in for Lyons and Cooke in for Jackson so I hope they both start on Saturday. McAllister can be very frustrating to watch but he’s definitely got real quality.

I was pleased for Magennis getting another great goal, that’s two in two after going more than a year without scoring!

27 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Bit late to the thread but I thought Stephen McGinn was tremendous, he was like a different player compared to the rest of this season.

We look a much better team with Flynn in for Lyons and Cooke in for Jackson so I hope they both start on Saturday. McAllister can be very frustrating to watch but he’s definitely got real quality.

I was pleased for Magennis getting another great goal, that’s two in two after going more than a year without scoring!

100% agree. I like the look of Cooke, and I prefer Jackson coming off the bench.

Straight 4-4-2 on Saturday, please:

The Czech Wall

McGinn - Popescu - Baird or Mack, don't care - Muzek

McAllister - McGinn - Flynn - Magennis

Cooke - Mullen

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

100% agree. I like the look of Cooke, and I prefer Jackson coming off the bench.

Straight 4-4-2 on Saturday, please:

The Czech Wall

McGinn - Popescu - Baird or Mack, don't care - Muzek

McAllister - McGinn - Flynn - Magennis

Cooke - Mullen

I see the logic in bringing Jackson off the bench, if that's what we go with I'd rather start Nazon though. Cooke's okay but I don't feel he's got much of an end product.

50 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I see the logic in bringing Jackson off the bench, if that's what we go with I'd rather start Nazon though. Cooke's okay but I don't feel he's got much of an end product.

And Nazon does? 

Guy is a legend in his own head. He's greedy, wasteful, has a god awful first touch and doesn't really strike me as a team player. 

Cooke is by no means the finished product but I'd be going with him ahead of Duckens all day. 

First time I've seen the highlights.

One shocking miss each by both teams in the first 5 minutes.

Danny could easily have seen red - worse than I thought at the time.

Accies 99 on McKenzie - Collum obviously thought it was accidental, but bloody hell it's sneaky, nasty and cowardly when you see it back.  He actually intentionally hit's McKenzie in the face with his shoulder, and you can see he puts extra force on it just before the collision.  Dreadful assault.

McKinnon's dive is one of the worst I've seen. Very similar to Defoe's on Sunday.

Saints were never comfortable until that second goal went in in the 96th minute.

Saturday is going to be a very nervy occasion, but can't wait!

Accies 99 on McKenzie - Collum obviously thought it was accidental, but bloody hell it's sneaky, nasty and cowardly when you see it back.  He actually intentionally hit's McKenzie in the face with his shoulder, and you can see he puts extra force on it just before the collision.  Dreadful assault.
McKinnon's dive is one of the worst I've seen. Very similar to Defoe's on Sunday.
Saints were never comfortable until that second goal went in in the 96th minute.
The Hamilton thug has rightly now been cited by the compliance officer for his assault on GMac.

10 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
On 15/05/2019 at 16:19, Bobby_F said:

The Hamilton thug has rightly now been cited by the compliance officer for his assault on GMac.

Does that rule him out for tomorrow?