St Mirren v Accies: Monday Night Madness

Games don't get much bigger than this (IMO)!

The permutations:

- An Accies win confirms safety and dispatches St Mirren into the play-off.

- A draw confirms safety for Accies and dispatches St Mirren into the play-off.

- A St Mirren win brings them to within one point of Accies. The Saints have a much better GD and a customary victory against Dundee to come on the last day.

While St Mirren have certainly improved, it seems they haven't been at their best in the last two games yet have still got results.

Meanwhile, Accies have put together 90 minutes of brilliant football over two games but still can't do it over an entire match.

Our squad is getting pretty thin due to injuries and shite players leaving - we only have three centre-backs - and we won't be able to play the same team as yesterday.

PS: Monday night football is fucking rubbish.

Motivation to start our holidays I think will carry us over the line for this one. 

Could potentially break our own record of 33 points and staying up...

The 3 r*****s fighting meme was very relevant this season. 

We have been awful and are staring at another season of premiership football. 

Our last 2 games have understandably seen a couple of cagey performances. If we're to get the win we need to keep things alive in this one, then we're going to have to try and play a more attacking game. 

We need to do something we have done all season and not lose to St Mirren. We did something we haven't done all season yesterday and beat Dundee. The stars are aligning... 2-0 St Mirren.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

42 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Pump these fuckers please Accies, ta. 

Look who popped in Club 236 named after their loyal following.  For me it's all in Hamilton's hands even if we win a week on Monday. I reckon Hamilton will beat Club 236 . Then the two leg cup final which will be nervy and exciting at the same time,  quietly confident . 

22 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

:lol:

Loving the 236 chat from the hebridean weirdo,  makes a decent change from the fakes and the pyjama wearers wurzels efforts. Pity I've only got a few weeks left until you leave for the diddy leagues

Again.

Q_2LEi.gif

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Pump these fuckers please Accies, ta. 

This, although Hamilon can rest assured we'll hand them 3pts in the final game as a thankyou for showing us how hopeless McMillan actually is

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

That's a relief. I was worried this thread might be interesting, but the Club 236 guys are always on hand to nip that in the bud. :thumsup2

FTFY

On 05/05/2019 at 17:02, Coventry Saint said:

That's a relief. I was worried this thread might be interesting, but the St Johnstone guys are always on hand to nip that in the bud. :thumsup2

One thing is crystal clear Club 236 are shadowing us on the forum clearly rattled and full of bitterness. What a bizarre bunch some of them are. 

3 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Accies running two free buses to Paisley.

That's good looking like there will be a big crowd should be a good atmosphere. Me and my mate will be in Paisley at 1pm. Live music in the Swan then a Indian before going to the 1877 club. This game should be like a cup tie.