Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
glensmad

Rossvale to ground share with Benburb

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

That would put quite a strain on the grass playing surface of both potential venues. Neither of those sides are rich clubs.

Depends on how well the pitch is kept and the gates would get split and they could keep what ever fan base they have 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Depends on how well the pitch is kept and the gates would get split and they could keep what ever fan base they have 

They have a fan base of 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Doubt it has to be a bit more they been about long enough now

Benburb support is hardly massive either

When we played there 4/5 weeks ago the home support would be lucky to have been 15, for a team going for promotion that’s dire. Nice folk tbf but I would say they will struggle to build a support moving in with another junior side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

When we played there 4/5 weeks ago the home support would be lucky to have been 15, for a team going for promotion that’s dire. Nice folk tbf but I would say they will struggle to build a support moving in with another junior side.

Who are the we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Darvel dissing other teams supports

I think you better have a look at the phrase again friend. You might then have a better understanding of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I think you better have a look at the phrase again friend. You might then have a better understanding of it.

You said they were nice people after saying 15 folk were there more folk are at public parks watching ammy games

Sorry if I am over elaborating on thimgs but it sounded bit sarky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outrageous way to run a club. 

Piss undoubtedly an eye watering sum to buy success to get to where they are whilst all along knowing they did not have a suitable home, especially for where they are intending to reach. Now to top it all of; having to relocate stupid distances from where your supporter base is. 

If you’re looking for an idiots guide on how not to run a junior football club please look no further.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

You said they were nice people after saying 15 folk were there more folk are at public parks watching ammy games

Sorry if I am over elaborating on thimgs but it sounded bit sarky

Merely being factual, imo they have no chance of building a support if they have no real home, as a relatively new team to the junior game they are going to struggle to build a support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Merely being factual, imo they have no chance of building a support if they have no real home, as a relatively new team to the junior game they are going to struggle to build a support.

It wont happen in the soutside they should relocate to Coatbridge they dont have any junior teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

It wont happen in the soutside they should relocate to Coatbridge they dont have any junior teams

Credit where it’s due TT, there’s no much you don’t know about in the junior game:thumsup2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

15 genuine fans is a bit high tbh I would reckon less most folk at there games are friends and family of the team .

It was closer to 9 but giving benefit of the doubt:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have been Rossvale of Springburn Rossvale of Bishopbriggs and now Rossvale of Govan there is no support as they never stay long enough to root themselves into a community they are like a franchise junior team who can be moved at any given time cos in truth nobody truly cares

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

They have been Rossvale of Springburn Rossvale of Bishopbriggs and now Rossvale of Govan there is no support as they never stay long enough to root themselves into a community they are like a franchise junior team who can be moved at any given time cos in truth nobody truly cares

Could put roots down in Coatbridge could be a derby for Gartcairn and maybe pick up a few Celtic fans without a fare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Could put roots down in Coatbridge could be a derby for Gartcairn and maybe pick up a few Celtic fans without a fare
Gartcairn are very similar and instead of rivals they are probably hoping they can pick up fans from both Airdrie and Coatbridge as there is ready enough rivalry in that area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...