Rossvale to ground share with Benburb

glensmad

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Doubt it has to be a bit more they been about long enough now

Benburb support is hardly massive either

When we played there 4/5 weeks ago the home support would be lucky to have been 15, for a team going for promotion that’s dire. Nice folk tbf but I would say they will struggle to build a support moving in with another junior side.

4 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

When we played there 4/5 weeks ago the home support would be lucky to have been 15, for a team going for promotion that’s dire. Nice folk tbf but I would say they will struggle to build a support moving in with another junior side.

Who are the we?

7 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I think you better have a look at the phrase again friend. You might then have a better understanding of it.

You said they were nice people after saying 15 folk were there more folk are at public parks watching ammy games

Sorry if I am over elaborating on thimgs but it sounded bit sarky

Outrageous way to run a club. 

Piss undoubtedly an eye watering sum to buy success to get to where they are whilst all along knowing they did not have a suitable home, especially for where they are intending to reach. Now to top it all of; having to relocate stupid distances from where your supporter base is. 

If you’re looking for an idiots guide on how not to run a junior football club please look no further.

6 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

You said they were nice people after saying 15 folk were there more folk are at public parks watching ammy games

Sorry if I am over elaborating on thimgs but it sounded bit sarky

Merely being factual, imo they have no chance of building a support if they have no real home, as a relatively new team to the junior game they are going to struggle to build a support.

2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Merely being factual, imo they have no chance of building a support if they have no real home, as a relatively new team to the junior game they are going to struggle to build a support.

It wont happen in the soutside they should relocate to Coatbridge they dont have any junior teams

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

It wont happen in the soutside they should relocate to Coatbridge they dont have any junior teams

Credit where it’s due TT, there’s no much you don’t know about in the junior game:thumsup2

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

15 genuine fans is a bit high tbh I would reckon less most folk at there games are friends and family of the team .

It was closer to 9 but giving benefit of the doubt:)

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

They have been Rossvale of Springburn Rossvale of Bishopbriggs and now Rossvale of Govan there is no support as they never stay long enough to root themselves into a community they are like a franchise junior team who can be moved at any given time cos in truth nobody truly cares

Could put roots down in Coatbridge could be a derby for Gartcairn and maybe pick up a few Celtic fans without a fare