Been Impressed?

All I was suggesting is that having coached in the LL for two years I feel that some people may be being a tad quick to assume their club would place highly. For certain clubs this would be the case, but for others, the difference in standard will be too great. 

It is too difficult to include anything other than a league campaign to compare standards between levels or leagues. 

All of this of course is based solely on what I witnessed weekly when coaching in the LL and the difference in game management, tactics and general approach I saw. When your pool of player came from league 1, league 2, other LL clubs and the exit trials. 

Will be interesting to see how other top end eosfl teams fare in the coming seasons once promoted to the LL though. 

35 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

All I was suggesting is that having coached in the LL for two years I feel that some people may be being a tad quick to assume their club would place highly. For certain clubs this would be the case, but for others, the difference in standard will be too great. 

After East Stirling pumped us 5-1, I'm not making that mistake...