Summer Transfers of '19

3 hours ago, QoS_1919 said:

Same wage as at ICT apparently. 

He’s only just went full time 2 years ago, so wouldn’t have been on much. 

Tbf I think he could do a job full time in championship and he’s still young so may have improved. Not likely at Kelty though.

From the Dundee website: 

The club can confirm the following players will leave the club at the expiry of their contracts this summer.

Elliott Parish, Genseric Kusunga and Martin Woods will all move on along with Faissal El Bakhtaoui and James Vincent who have spent this season out on loan.

Loan signings Seny Dieng, Ryan McGowan, James Horsfield, John O’Sullivan, Scott Wright, Ethan Robson, Andy Dales and Andreas Hadenius have all returned to their parent clubs.

As confirmed previously Darren O’Dea has also left the club after taking the decision to retire from full time football

Goalkeeper Derek Gaston, defenders Lee Kilday, Rory McKeown and Jack Iredale, midfielder Charlie Telfer, and strikers Denny Johnstone, Gary Oliver and Ben Armour will leave when their deals end on 10 June.

15 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Would probably take Kilday and Telfer at EEP.

Kilday has a troublesome ankle injury and hasn't got back to his best. Although with a good pre-season he could be worth the gamble.

Telfer wasn't great over the entirety of the season, but showed what he can do in the last few games. Again, could be worth the gamble 

Gary Oliver was a pea-hearted sand-dancer when he was at Queens.  Can't recall him doing very much against us either when he joined Morton.

What's the deal with Gaston, is he finished?  He's a players I've always highly rated and  fits the criteria of goalkeeper I'd be looking for us to sign in that he isn't called Lee Robinson or Alan Martin.

Gary Oliver was a pea-hearted sand-dancer when he was at Queens.  Can't recall him doing very much against us either when he joined Morton.
What's the deal with Gaston, is he finished?  He's a players I've always highly rated and  fits the criteria of goalkeeper I'd be looking for us to sign in that he isn't called Lee Robinson or Alan Martin.
Pea-hearted sand-dancer? We'd have given him a 2 year deal had this been last summer.

I've also always rated Gaston as well. Good age for a goalie. Thankfully we've got Scully.

Lost his place, again, last season. Twice actually. First to Scully (?!?!?) and then McCrorie.

Many disappointed and surprised to see him go but others, like myself hoping for an upgrade, and not wasting budget in Gaston as back up.

Would be a decent signing for someone else at this level.