• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Jan Vojáček

Confirmed Transfers - Summer '19

Johnston to Clyde from Annan.

Two year deal I believe.

The thought of anyone wanting to sign Johnston, let alone offer him a 2 year deal, seems so ridiculous that I had to read it twice anyway, so I'm grateful for the double post.

2 hours ago, tbsouth said:

No seriously we will, Baird has been replaced and we have guys already who can step in to the boots of the other 2 quite easily,

Easton and Reilly  (both the epitome of style over substance)I’d give you but we will struggle to replace Baird’s goals, almost anyone would at this level.

11 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The thought of anyone wanting to sign Johnston, let alone offer him a 2 year deal, seems so ridiculous that I had to read it twice anyway, so I'm grateful for the double post.

Accepting that the standard isn't great, maybe he has improved since being at Raith -

At 24 years of age, we have signed a player who has nearly 100 appearances at Premiership and Championship level. He created the highest number of assists (19) in League 2 this season, was shortlisted for league player of the year and was voted into the league team of the year

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

5 hours ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Accepting that the standard isn't great, maybe he has improved since being at Raith -

At 24 years of age, we have signed a player who has nearly 100 appearances at Premiership and Championship level. He created the highest number of assists (19) in League 2 this season, was shortlisted for league player of the year and was voted into the league team of the year

Possibly. Maybe stepping down to a level he's comfortable at has boosted his confidence and in turn improved his performances.

Stranraer sign (or re-sign I guess) Ryan Thomson from Dumbarton and Grant Gallagher and Scott Robertson from Airdrieonians.

Busy ol' time at Stair Park, with Jordan Allan joining Stranraer from Stirling Albion.

Edited by Ross Forbes

28 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

More signing news to come later on aswell! 

Those Robert Thomson rumours better not be true :(

Some real quality business from Clyde so far.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

Some real quality business from Clyde so far.

Aye if they're aiming to finish top of League Two in 2021. 

How have we ended up at this level

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

You should check out the Montrose squad that managed to finish 4th then!

7 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I think  like us you were the worst team in your division and complete shite