Confirmed Transfers - Summer '19

3 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

According to today's Daily Record Peterhead have signed Annan Athletic forward Aidan Smith.

Given the Bloo Toon's website seems to take forever to update I'm going to go with that being official.

It was mentioned in the P&J earlier in the week but not officially confirmed  then, think he is under contract at Annan so might be waiting for the window to open to get things tied up.

25 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Ryan Tierney joins Dumbarton from being excellent in everyone's Football Manager 2018 save.

43 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Dumbarton add goalkeeper Jordan Pettigrew (nope, no idea either) and midfielder Conor Scullion (nope, me neither) from Cambuslang Rangers.

Conor Scullion played for us on loan from Accies in 2016/17 and did nothing of note and featured little. Sometimes it doesn't work out for loan players at a club for whatever reason, and it's a small sample size, but I'm surprised he's got another club at this level. 

Likewise, Ryan Tierney played for us on loan from Accies for half of 2017/18. He scored two goals in the first 15 minutes against Albion Rovers in his debut and looked a bit of a prospect as a result. He didn't score again though and according to Wikipedia and TransferMarkt only featured 4 more times before going back to Accies in January. Again it's a very small sample size but I can't say I expected him to get another club at this level. 

I fully expect you now to sign Nico Sumsky in the next 48 hours to complete the triumvirate of failed Accies loanees at Airdrie.