Confirmed Transfers - Summer '19

On 09/05/2019 at 13:32, Ro Sham Bo said:

It's a damning indictment of Falkirk this season that you look through that last of players and not one jumps out as someone who would be a decent signing.

Rudden was a terrific player, who would absolutely walk this league. Sadly for us he'll no doubt end up at St.Mirren or Dundee. Keillor Dunn did ok. The rest won't be missed.

1 hour ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Kieran MacDonald has joined Raith Rovers and Scott Stewart has left for Arbroath.

Best wishes to both as they move on. I think it is a better  move for Scott as he goes up a division and has the capacity to work hard as a wide right midfielder-Dick Campbell will get the best out of him once he gets him to improve on his final cross. No doubt Keiran will get stick when he returns but that's what happens unless you are a legend. Ian Murray continues the rebuild.

Just now, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Coming back down here made me realise how much I missed you and your up to date confirmed transfer lists.

Thanks @Jan Vojáček babe x

Aww, thanks honey x

Good to have another member of the Championship establishment alongside us in the seaside league.

51 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Jamie Redman has left Montrose to sign for Cove.

a very good signing for Cove. Will give them experience, leadership and midfield drive. He had become a squad player for us - a very valuable one - and his starts would have been rotational next season, so I can see his POV. Makes midfield reinforcements even more necessary. Also shows the wisdom of retaining Liam Callaghan.

Edited by Stewart Whyte