Montrose v Queens / Queens v Montrose

2 minutes ago, Old Diamond said:

Look on the bright side, good possibility of derbies with Annan next year

This crossed my mind earlier too, when looking at the scorelines.

We need to take any silver linings we can find right now.

4 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

If we can’t overcome a one nil deficit at home on Saturday then we don’t deserve to stay up.
Here’s hoping Dobbie is fit to start and can make an impact!! emoji170.png

You really think a half fit off form Dobbie is going to save our season Montrose will score on Saturday .

What happened  again when we had  a must win game last week 

Brilliant performance from Montrose tonight, Terry Masson MOTM for me despite Campbell’s 2 goals. Queens were one paced and struggled all night long, Wilson and Jacobs in the middle of the park absolutely hopeless. Queens centre halves distribution was beyond awful and they built from the back so slowly that Montrose had 10 men behind the ball within 10 seconds of queens restarting. Am I right in saying Queens only have Dobbie signed for next year?Looks like they are in for a struggle whatever league they are in.

Guest Flash

Second leg should be free to get in. Hewitson can pay for the stewarding etc out of his own pocket. Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

32 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Christ.  Montrose just hit the underside of the bar

Really hope that Tezza's near-scenes firecracker doesn't haunt us on Saturday. For the last 10 minutes, we were dishing out a bit of a shagging and 3-1 wouldn't have been unkind at that point. 

I can see why QOS have been struggling - they are very similar to Raith in being far less than the sum of their parts, especially without Dobbie (he'd have easily put away the sitter that Dykes fumbled past the post). Thought Queens were just the better side first half and Fleming had work to do,  but a lot of misplaced passing and poor decision making in the final third hit both teams. As ever, we never threw the towel in, and this was exactly the kind of physical, gritty game that seems to suit Ross Campbell. He has done a great job recently. 

The comment about both teams looking like they should be in League 1 is not unfair. QOS will almost certainly have to press the Dobbie-shaped gamble button on Saturday. I can't see them being that off-colour two games in a row, but I hope I am wrong. Very wrong.

*insert Jim Carrey 'so you're telling me there's a chance' GIF*

Guest Flash
24 minutes ago, Scorge said:

Really hope that Tezza's near-scenes firecracker doesn't haunt us on Saturday. For the last 10 minutes, we were dishing out a bit of a shagging and 3-1 wouldn't have been unkind at that point. 

I can see why QOS have been struggling - they are very similar to Raith in being far less than the sum of their parts, especially without Dobbie (he'd have easily put away the sitter that Dykes fumbled past the post). Thought Queens were just the better side first half and Fleming had work to do,  but a lot of misplaced passing and poor decision making in the final third hit both teams. As ever, we never threw the towel in, and this was exactly the kind of physical, gritty game that seems to suit Ross Campbell. He has done a great job recently. 

The comment about both teams looking like they should be in League 1 is not unfair. QOS will almost certainly have to press the Dobbie-shaped gamble button on Saturday. I can't see them being that off-colour two games in a row, but I hope I am wrong. Very wrong.

*insert Jim Carrey 'so you're telling me there's a chance' GIF*

You do realise we lost 7 (seven) games in a row recently? I can’t remember what on-colour looks like.