Montrose v Queens / Queens v Montrose

On 05/05/2019 at 18:37, watdeadlyone said:

We have 2 buses coming down on Saturday  . Any good nearby boozer reccomendations please

No food available. But the Glenpark in Lochside have accomodated a couple of Hibs buses in the past. Three minute straight bus ride to Palmerston. 

24 minutes ago, queenslad said:

What happens if the two games end without a winner? Does away goals count double? Is it 30mins extra time or straight to pens?

Away goals have never counted double 

27 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

But presumably you would have had them playing in different positions?

Ye OK Doyle is moved to midfield at Stirling expense, Fordyce in at C B. 

Gave up already son ?? 
Nah hopefully Dobbs will be fit for saturday. It still will be the centenary season from hell though even if we win through both play offs.

Montrose 1 shot on target, one goal. 

Yep at least 1 poster happy that Martin is back. He’s had bugger all to do and yet we are 1-0 down. Fordyce also looks miles s off the pace and Brownlie Just gives me the fear every time the ball is near himI. Even game in all honesty. Dykes hit post early on and then really should have scored just before Montrose did score.

Montrose 1 shot on target, one goal. 
Absolutely no surprise. Been watching on Bet365 and said to the Mrs on more than one occasion: Still no Montrose shots. Their first one on target will be a goal.

Get Dobbie on in the 2nd half he is half fit and off form but he is better than anything we have .

Dykes I have no idea what Livi see in him he just can't score goals infact we have no goals anywhere in the team we are a poor team need a huge clear out in the summer 

6 minutes ago, evh78 said:

Jack injured? If not then I think it’s extremely harsh to relegate him to 3rd choice. And that’s not a knee jerk to being 1-0 down either.

Apparently, he has a foot injury and is wearing a cast.

I'm guessing it's the one he sustained in the opening seconds on Saturday, when trying to field a comedy sliced clearance.