Montrose v Queens / Queens v Montrose

10 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

Lyndon has already said that the tweet was about him. He's quite gutted as he doesn't want his relationship with Queens to end on something like that, when he never said it in the first place. Harkins is bullshitting.

He can end his relationship in a positive way by being part of a team that battles to keep us in this league.  

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I hope it's not a sign but the last two times I've come on to log into the Championship Forum I've gone onto the League 1 Forum by mistake. Hopefully it's just senility and not an omen. 

Get used to it :).

We've got absolutely nothing to lose in this game. I just hope the team go out and give it everything they've got.
Queens on the other hand must be cacking it. A year in league 1 would stretch their finances.
Even if you do get past us, there's another couple of teams waiting to bring you down.

BTW, having played them both in the last couple of weeks, I think Forfar will win the other semi.

Edited by PortyMo
added info

18 minutes ago, PortyMo said:

We've got absolutely nothing to lose in this game. I just hope the team go out and give it everything they've got.
Queens on the other hand must be cacking it. A year in league 1 would stretch their finances.
Even if you do get past us, there's another couple of teams waiting to bring you down.

BTW, having played them both in the last couple of weeks, I think Forfar will win the other semi.

"Even if you do get past us, there's another couple of teams waiting to bring you down."

This is purely hypothetical as it ain't gonna happen but no, there'll be just the one.

1 hour ago, PortyMo said:

Wouldn't mind Forfar,  we've got a good record of winning important games there.  Definitely not counting any chickens before the next two game though. 

Interestingly Montrose were favourites for this game before AJ was appointed. We've now moved to 5/4 and are the favourites. I would be happy with a draw tonight. A win is obviously what I'm hoping for but it isn't going to be easy going. If we do get beat, hopefully it's only by 1 goal.

6 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

He can end his relationship in a positive way by being part of a team that battles to keep us in this league.  

Either way, it would be a shame to end it like that because of Harkins bullshit.

A much changed side.

Given what we saw on Saturday, I suppose there's some sense in that.  Martin, Fordyce and Brownlie are inducing some fear though.

It does firmly establish that Dobbie and Low were miles from fitness at the weekend.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

22 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Think I would go

Martin Mercer Doyle Brownlie Marshall Stirling Wilson Jacobs Aird  Todd Dykes                                                Bring Dobbie on for last 30mins. 

Almost right! 10 out of the 11 correct only difference Fordyce in Stirling out am happy with Magics first team. 

What happens if the two games end without a winner? Does away goals count double? Is it 30mins extra time or straight to pens?
Away goal rule doesn't apply.

Martin, Brownlie and Fordyce back in. Pray for QoS.