Montrose v Queens / Queens v Montrose

We do? Both supporters club or one a pub in town?
I've looked at the train and it's possible but a bit of an epic.

Anyway are Queens looking forward to the prospect of a derby against Annan next season?
I believe the supporters club have 2 busses booked plus a 3rd provisionally booked if required.

Agree with most of that ,BUT due to the events in the dressing room after the match ,I wouldn't expect Dykes to extend his loan deal .

That potentially leaves us very short of numbers for the task ahead.

Guest Flash
8 hours ago, weeredbook said:

Agree with most of that ,BUT due to the events in the dressing room after the match ,I wouldn't expect Dykes to extend his loan deal .

He might not play, but his current loan deal will run to the start of the next transfer window, so it wouldn’t need to be extended for him to be eligible to play.

8 hours ago, weeredbook said:

11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Events?

What's meant to have happened?

Yes,  what's alleged to have gone on?  Dish the goss. 

13 hours ago, Gogs Grog said:

Anyway are Queens looking forward to the prospect of a derby against Annan next season?

Both Supporters club buses . Have heard Golfie may be running one also 

Many thanks for boozer reccomendations.  Will certainly need something by the time we get there 

Both Supporters club buses . Have heard Golfie may be running one also 
Many thanks for boozer reccomendations.  Will certainly need something by the time we get there 

How many you likely to bring down?

2 minutes ago, overthetop said:

How many you likely to bring down?

Have 2 buses nearly full plus some will go by car train etc.

Been taking 150-250 to most games this season. Would hope a few more travel for our biggest game in many years

13 hours ago, Gogs Grog said:

Supporters clubs one.  Seats are a Tenner each and we depart at 9am

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Events?

What's meant to have happened?

51 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Yes,  what's alleged to have gone on?  Dish the goss. 

I don’t know if anything to do with this, but Gary Harkins was saying one of your players (apparently Dykes) was going about telling folk “I don’t give a shit anyway” on the pitch after the game.

From almost dropping into the Highland League a few years ago to getting within 4 games of promotion to the Championship it has been a hell of a rise up the leagues for Montrose.

I do caution that if Montrose do go up it is maybe far to soon for that level, look at what happened to poor Brechin City and Arbroath should also take heed as well.  Even so it is still a fantastic achievement for either club to reach the Championship for next season. 

6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I don’t know if anything to do with this, but Gary Harkins was saying one of your players (apparently Dykes) was going about telling folk “I don’t give a shit anyway” on the pitch after the game.

Christ.

If true, terribly impressive behaviour.

Mind you, based on the performance, just about any of them could have been saying that.

6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

If true then Queens should instantly terminate that loan deal and send him back to his parents club.  That attitude is unacceptable and could be done without before the next vital few games of Queens season where only the most ultra committed will to win will do.

12 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

That would be hugely disappointing but in all honesty hardly a surprise if true. Dykes comes across as a bit of a dick.

If it is true then I would imagine the dressing room might have been quite fiery post match.

Not saying it didn't happen but is Harkins the most reliable of sources.  Dykes had been an ever-present this season and has certainly upped his workrate and commitment,  unfortunately not his striking ability though,  so that kind of goes against what he is alleged to have said.  Considering some of the stick dished out about his private life by fans he has never looked like it has affected his commitment. 

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

That would be hugely disappointing but in all honesty hardly a surprise if true. Dykes comes across as a bit of a dick.

If it is true then I would imagine the dressing room might have been quite fiery post match.

Absolutely not true. Absolutely nothing happened in the dressing room. 

Harkins is a knob. End of story.

Good way to get behind the team.

Huge game for the Mo. Absolutely nothing to lose from our point of view. It has been a tremendous season and our rise under SP continues. No one in their right mind would have thought we would have been in this position when SP took over when we were bottom of league two not too long ago. Although QOTS will be favorites I am convinced we will give it a right good go and give them two competitive games. Whatever happens I will be so proud of this squad of players and our management staff. COYM.