Montrose v Queens / Queens v Montrose

If dobbs is fit then we might have a chance. Whoever it was today saying they "dont give a f**k " about getting us into play offs will hopefully be punted into the sea on the way up there on tuesday.

Guest Flash

After the shite we have had to endure under Naysmith, culminating in that fucking shambles today, I hope they’re not thinking of actually charging money for us to watch the second leg. 

If we don't win playoff  - we will have to win playoff match next season.

Falkirk will be favourites to go back up and I would think everyone else is playing for the playoff. To go up next season would have to beat a team from the championship.

The next 2/4 games are massive for Queens for the next 5 years

Wholesale changes required. People slate Fordyce etc, but time he was put back in defence. For all Maguire and Doyle have talked up, they’ve hardly been great the past few weeks. No clean sheet since Dundee.

Doyle to play RW, defensive? Maybe, but it damn right works. Wilson in the middle with Jacobs, Murray and Dykes up front. Dobbie has no chance of playing Tuesday and Saturday, and then possibly the same again. Put him on the bench, and play him Saturday.

47 minutes ago, queenslad said:

Falkirk will be favourites to go back up and I would think everyone else is playing for the playoff. To go up next season would have to beat a team from the championship.

Yes, that's all true.  Next season's third tier will feature Falkirk, as well as possibly us and/or Raith Rovers.   A quick route back does not look obvious.  

Just as well we're in such excellent form.

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, that's all true.  Next season's third tier will feature Falkirk, as well as possibly us and/or Raith Rovers.   A quick route back does not look obvious.  

Just as well we're in such excellent form.

And Airdrie will be full time.

6 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Not being funny but I hope to f**k that Montrose make it through this tie.

Mainly as their ground is still on my to do list but that’s as good a reason as any.

It’s basically Ochilview but you can stand behind the other goal too. Apparently we’re “Weegie scum” to the natives.

Buying their food is a real gamble.

13 hours ago, queenslad said:

Favourites ?? Have you seen how shite we are.

Good luck QoS in this game. 

Can't see us getting through the play offs. Obviously with it being two leg ties you don't actually need four wins, but you need four "results". I can't see us getting any at the moment. Lot of people describing yesterday as gutless. Even in the last 20 minutes when Marshall, Doyle, Brownlie, Mercer and Wilson started putting in the effort, it was still absolutely toothless. I fear we're doomed.

Edited by Margaret Thatcher