gogsy

Berwick Rangers 2019/20 thread

Its all kicked off again on Berwick Rangers supporters favourite facebook page. :lol:

Edited by gogsy

27 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Its all kicked off again on Berwick Rangers supporters favourite facebook page. :lol:

Where’s a link then?! 🍿

Edited by Spyro

Gala Fairydean Rovers 2-2 Berwick Rangers

Sigh :(.

On another day we'd have romped home in this game - 2 goals scored, another 2 ruled-out for offside, several chances spurned and 2 penalties conceded. Yet we also nearly threw even 1pt away at the end. Gala were no great shakes, but our defending was chronic and so much of our passing went awry too.

Massive cup-tie at Tranent next week - but it's very hard to see where points are coming from thereafter.

Nice day... good derby turn-out from both supports.

9 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Gala Fairydean Rovers 2-2 Berwick Rangers

Sigh :(.

Gala were no great shakes .

But it's Berwick they were playing  . Good point away from home .

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Massive cup-tie at Tranent next week - but it's very hard to see where points are coming from thereafter.

Dalbeattie in 7 weeks? And then VoL three weeks after that?

12 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Still think they are capable of getting a positive result against Tranent next week.

Maybe, but Tranent put 6 past Gala a few weeks ago! Run of games before Dalbeattie at home - EK away, Colts home, Spartans away, Kelty home, cup game or maybe the rescheduled Gretna away, Scottish Cup R2 - can't see many points from that.

Tranent were indifferent when I saw them draw at home to Whitehill early last month but since come onto mean form and now top EOSL... They'll be favourites but it's not insurmountable.

Heard from a respectable source that Galashiels town centre has been torn apart. Apparently the 27 travelling Berwick fans caused a riot. The biggest team in the lowland league are really making their mark, the east of Scotland Sunday league is beckoning you bunch of absolute diddies

4 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Heard from a respectable source that Galashiels town centre has been torn apart. 

That will be an upgrade .

Heard from a respectable source that Galashiels town centre has been torn apart. Apparently the 27 travelling Berwick fans caused a riot. The biggest team in the lowland league are really making their mark, the east of Scotland Sunday league is beckoning you bunch of absolute diddies
Would this be the 10 or so wee drunk diddies at the match, who canny hold their drink; not for the first time at away matches? I hope they're caught on camera and identities shared with all clubs so they can be excluded. TBF, I don't think this type of scenario is unique to BRFC.

3 hours ago, A Believer said:
On 08/09/2019 at 02:42, craigiemack said:

Would this be the 10 or so wee drunk diddies at the match, who canny hold their drink; not for the first time at away matches? I hope they're caught on camera and identities shared with all clubs so they can be excluded. TBF, I don't think this type of scenario is unique to BRFC.

I think he was being sarcastic

I think he was being sarcastic

Craigiemack? Sarcastic? Never!!!!
That is brand new imformation.
Next you will be telling me the world is round, the popes a catholic and bears shit in woods!

12 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Next you will be telling me the world is round, the popes a catholic and bears shit in woods!

laugh phone GIF by Captain Obvious

3 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

In other news, Dolly Parton sleeps on her back. 

17 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

In other news, Dolly Parton sleeps on her back. 

Ye might have to explain to the snowflake generation of pnb who she is :unsure2:🤔😂 

2 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Ye might have to explain to the snowflake generation of pnb who she is :unsure2:🤔😂 

As long as you got it Newky, that’s reward enough for me 😉