gogsy

Berwick Rangers 2019/20 thread

11 hours ago, gogsy said:

We have here a rare sighting of a lesser spotted ILBR supporter. The rest seem to have either went into hibernation or moved onto new  (black and gold) grounds.

still obsessed

2 minutes ago, dougster said:

still obsessed

Whats wrong , do you think Berwick Rangers thread should be for Berwick Rangers fans only, that's the type of *thinking* that you normally find in the junior sub-forum. :lol:

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLW

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=12152738

giphy.gif

200.gif

Shows how far Berwick have fallen getting excited about beating Spartans in a cup to qualify for a cup that most Berwick fans used to turn their nose up at.

Well done anyway.

16 hours ago, BerwickRanger said:

Onwards and upwards for the Lowland Leagues biggest team!!!!...........Well done lads!!!

These kind of statements allows make me laugh..  well the bit about "biggest".

Humour me, what do you mean my biggest exactly? Most decorated? Most number of seasons in the top tier of Scottish football perhaps? Most number of seasons in Scottish League football? Though these 3 have no relevance as you specifically said Lowland League's Biggest team. With Berwick Rangers being the new kids on the block and having only 2 games of Lowland League history and no points then I don't think you are shouting from the rooftops about that.

Maybe you are trying to say you perhaps have the biggest support in the Lowland League. With only 2 games into your campaign it may be a bit premature to boast about this (personally the only relevance crowds have for me is the financial and vocal etc backing larger supports give to their clubs) as we have yet to see what they will settle down to. Certainly the 2 ex-Junior teams have levels of support that may exceed your own team's over the season.

So what do really mean when you say "Lowland League's biggest team ?

I am not having a dig a Berwick Rangers. They are a team I respect as to I re their fans and love my day out watching Shire at Berwick. I just don't have any time for all this "biggest" nonsense.

56 minutes ago, Dead said:

Humour me, what do you mean my biggest exactly? Most decorated? Most number of seasons in the top tier of Scottish football perhaps? Most number of seasons in Scottish League football? Though these 3 have no relevance as you specifically said Lowland League's Biggest team. With Berwick Rangers being the new kids on the block and having only 2 games of Lowland League history and no points then I don't think you are shouting from the rooftops about that.

Maybe you are trying to say you perhaps have the biggest support in the Lowland League. With only 2 games into your campaign it may be a bit premature to boast about this (personally the only relevance crowds have for me is the financial and vocal etc backing larger supports give to their clubs) as we have yet to see what they will settle down to. Certainly the 2 ex-Junior teams have levels of support that may exceed your own team's over the season.

I am not having a dig a Berwick Rangers. They are a team I respect as to I re their fans and love my day out watching Shire at Berwick. I just don't have any time for all this "biggest" nonsense.

Calm yasel doon and chill  marra!

56 minutes ago, Dead said:

For now their biggest side in Tweedmouth although that may change.

1 hour ago, BerwickRanger said:

Calm yasel doon and chill  marra!

Oh FFS its Jack bleedin Ford