gogsy

Berwick Rangers 2019/20 thread

STENNY DOWN, FALKIRK DOWN & BERWICK DOWN. LEAGUE CHANGE COMING UP TO SAVE STENNY GOING DOWN / TEAM GOING BUST TO SAVE STENNY  AGAIN ?

12 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
13 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:
Our new home.

Is that confirmed? Word on the street says otherwise

There do appear to be a few people peddling the Northern League scenario, but a lot of it is likely driven by wishful thinking over who would fill the ongoing LL vacancy it would create, if Cove don't bottle it next week.

9 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

There do appear to be a few people peddling the Northern League scenario, but a lot of it is likely driven by wishful thinking over who would fill the ongoing LL vacancy it would create, if Cove don't bottle it next week.

If Barcelona can bottle it then anyone can...

29 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

If Barcelona can bottle it then anyone can...

Liverpool are a touch better than Berwick Rangers this year, I think

Edited by AlansHotBath

I heard from a good source that the English route is now being considered by the BRFC board.

Why would they get admitted to the Northern League?? I'd imagine the highest they could get in would be tier 11 - probably the Northern Alliance

To put that into context - 9 promotions away from EFL League 2

Edited by Christophe

55 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Why would they get admitted to the Northern League?? I'd imagine the highest they could get in would be tier 11 - probably the Northern Alliance

To put that into context - 9 promotions away from EFL League 2

Also one relegation away from the Tyneside Amateur League or North Northumberland League as well.

I heard from a good source that the English route is now being considered by the BRFC board.
On the other hand a good source told me this was lies and they're 100% going into the Lowland League.

In England, the leagues have already been allocated for next season. It's too late to apply to join now even if they wanted to (and I highly doubt they want to move).

They were on Sky Sports News this morning talking about how Parachute Payments and Cups they'll be in next season will give them one chnace of getting straight back into League 2 

Unfortunately for Berwick their team is quite , well dross at this moment in time and they are going to be the big scalp in LL next season for all the teams who will raise their game so going by last season would put EK favourites imo

Berwick will have zero chance of coming back up , East Stirlingshire thought the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where are they ?

50 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Unfortunately for Berwick their team is quite , well dross at this moment in time and they are going to be the big scalp in LL next season for all the teams who will raise their game so going by last season would put EK favourites imo

Exactly. The 3 seasons Shire have been in the LL every club has raised their game to play us. Not grumbling about it, it's just what what happens. 

If Berwick do come down the the LL then it will be the same for them.

SOME PEOPLE ARE ON THE PITCH , THEY THINK ITS ALL OVER. IT IS NOW !:( OH DEAR THE SHAME OF NOW HAVING TO QUALIFY TO PLAY  FOR THE CITY CUP:P . RELEGATION OUT THE BIG LEAGUES IS HARD TO TAKE BUT U STILL TURN UP FOR THE GAMES  & CHEER YOUR CLUB ON IF U R A TRUE SUPPORTER WHERE EVER THEY PLAY & U DONT TURN INTO A GLORY HUNTER " TV FOOTY " FAN OR HIDE IN A HUFF 

On 17/05/2019 at 13:44, stingyjag said:

Berwick will have zero chance of coming back up , East Stirlingshire thought the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where are they ?

Very few people thought the Shire would bounce back up