2019/20 League Cup

Not a bad draw for Killie. I wanted any home tie and got one. I did not fancy away to Rangers as I always think their pitch is atrocious and we always seem to get players injured there. I know they are indigent but surely they could provide a decent surface. 

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Same for both teams, no?  Plus we put away both Killy and East Fife on their shite Axminsters.

How are your mob doing anyway?  Results are uninspiring.  You must be missing Halkett.

Guest Bob Mahelp

The inevitable shitebag performance and loss at Tynecastle means we can avoid another tedious as f*ck Sunday lunchtime semi at Hampden against Celtic.

Every cloud and all that. 

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Under Ally, Pedro and Murty you'd have been right but Stevie G doesn't do 'underestimating'.  I reckon he doesn't even allow any of his weans to beat him at tiddliwinks.

Yeah but it isn't Gerrard on the pitch playing, and no matter how much a manager tells his players not to take the opposition lightly, they often still do.

It has started already, getting in the heads of Sevco fans with our pitch, same thing will happen with the Sevco players, lovely. https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/rangers-livingston-betfred-cup-draw-16776005

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Was it already known that Premier Sports will soon have this competition, as well as the Scottish Cup?

I only found out today.

Yeah, it was announced in November last year along with Sky getting the exclusive league rights.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-secures-ground-breaking-broadcast-deals