The big semi final play off extravaganza - Edinburgh vs Clyde, Clyde vs Edinburgh

Great display yesterday on the big open spaces of Broadwood. Clyde dominant and it should have been more than 3.  Really like the partnership Lang and Rumsby have formed at the back must have a fair few clean sheets?

Also thought offensively the front 3 worked very well. David Goodwillie was simply unplayable delivering one of his best performances of the year.

What a job Lennon and Moore have done. 

Edited by TheBigGuy

Other than the first 10 minutes when it was all Edinburgh we totally dominated today and Edinburgh didnt have a shot on target all day.
Lang MOTM for me. Absolute class at the back. Hes solid.
Goodie back to form too which was good to see. Thought Love and Grant were brilliant too. Everyone else had a good game. Apart from Currie. He had nothing to do all game!
Much tougher game against an in form Annan now. Need to go down there and at least come back with a draw to stand a chance imo. Day off request going in on Monday morning in the hope I can make it!

I actually though Currie did really well, settled nerves big time by dominating in the air from corners, but yeah he wasn’t forced to make a save at all really

6 hours ago, The Clyde Man said:

Loved the players celebration and including the ball boys in it.
Just proves the togetherness running through the whole club.
Doubt if I have enjoyed a game more in a while .
Now onto the game against the dirtiest team in the league.

Hope they celebrated in an acceptable area for the Clyde fans. I know you can get touchy about that.

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Hope they celebrated in an acceptable area for the Clyde fans. I know you can get touchy about that.

The big difference is there was no get it up you gestures or any other gestures aimed at the visiting fans, something your bunch of cloggers should learn.

Just now, Pride Of The Clyde said:

The big difference is there was no get it up you gestures or any other gestures aimed at the visiting fans, something your bunch of cloggers should learn.

:lol: what a fucking wet fish. “STEWARD, STEWARD!! The big bad man made a gesture at me!”

Watch our highlights.
THAT’S the way to celebrate.
Players coming over to clap their supporters at the end of games is appreciated not like your mugs giving it giryu to opposing fans.
Just proves the mentality. 🤡🤡🤡

Watch our highlights.
THAT’S the way to celebrate.
Players coming over to clap their supporters at the end of games is appreciated not like your mugs giving it giryu to opposing fans.
Just proves the mentality. 🤡🤡🤡
Highlights up yet?

I can understand why your players got so carried away to be fair, it was clearly your result of the season and for some of those boys the result of their career.

Added to that it was impossible to find the home fans they just went for it where the crowd seemed to be.

All forgotten now by us but that day will live long in the Cowden memories, congratulations.