The big semi final play off extravaganza - Edinburgh vs Clyde, Clyde vs Edinburgh

Good luck to both teams. Think Clyde will win this one , definitely the best football team I have seen this season.

Play off promotion is a great way to go up . I enjoyed our 2011 promotion more than the 2015 Title. Rovers then chairman loved the play offs for the extra dosh from the games.

1 hour ago, RutherGlen said:

Absolute scumbags. 

Big Prices for the visit of the Big Clubs- isn't that how it goes? 

I suppose you could always offer one of the Ainslie Park neighbours a tenner to watch from an upstairs window! 

I can't agree with those prices at all, in fact tacking an extra couple of quid onto what is just another League 2 game is disgraceful. You wonder what Edinburgh's game is; surely they'd be better trying to use this match to attract people?

I hope our players are a bit more confident in themselves than some of the stuff I've read since Saturday. Edinburgh have only won one in six, they've been only the 8th best team in the league over the last 10 games! It's down to DL to pick the right team though; a repeat of Saturday (minus Cuddihy) and we'll be helping out them out. Without wanting to sound like a broken record, playing McNiff, Nicoll and Love (and Rumsby to some degree) just gradually takes us away from what we're good at. McStay usually causes them huge problems pressing high, I'd imagine we'll get him playing in that role again.

Nerves starting to kick in this morning.  Prior to Saturday, I wouldn't have feared playing anyone in the play-offs, but went to show just how reliant we have been on Rankin.  Would be happy to take a draw tonight and be in a decent position at home on Saturday with a decent crowd.

How many are expected to travel tonight?

the play offs are basically two legged cup ties Form usually goes out the window , look at stenny last year queens park couple of years ago
If we can take the league form into the play offs then I'm pretty confident we will get promoted
Edinburgh have been in good form recently but still a good team

should be two close games

12 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

Edinburgh charging more than normal for entry tomorrow night. Clearly trying to cash in on the bully wee pound. 

That's shocking behaviour!! How much do they usually charge like?

Honestly, we will need to play alot better than saturday if we hope to get through the playoffs. I do think that part of the problem on saturday were that the players were a bit too keen to get an early goal which was leading them to make poor decisions. Hopefully  since this is a two-legged affair this won't be as much of an issue and they will be able to settle into the game. 

That's shocking behaviour!! How much do they usually charge like?
Was either £12 or £13 up to £14 for tonight. Its an extra pound or 2 so not really too fussed and £14 is what we charge.

It does go against the grain of what most clubs do Raith are charging £10 tonight for instance. Hopefully we will charge a £10 for the home game to encourage a bigger crowd. You do get a lot more neutrals attending for the play off games.