The big semi final play off extravaganza - Edinburgh vs Clyde, Clyde vs Edinburgh

Ideally, and assuming Cuddihy is available: 

Currie

Duffie - Rumsby - Lang - Stewart

McStay - Grant

Syvertsen - Cuddihy - Lamont

Goodwillie

Think that gives us our best chance of performing well, with Cuddihy the best-suited to filling our John Rankin-shaped hole. I fully expect to see Nicoll and McNiff in the team, though. I'd be more irked by the former than the latter, although if Cuddihy is indeed injured then I have no idea what we'd do other than desperately deploying Lang in the midfield trio. I'm much less confident about the whole affair than I was before kick-off last week, particularly with Edinburgh having rested so many players today.

Will miss the Tuesday game as I’m away with work this week. Can’t say I’m disappointed to be missing a trip to Ainslie Park, but would have gone to cheer on the boys. Will be on Twitter all night though.

Huge game Tuesday we have to react after a pretty poor performance . W,e just need to forget about yesterday and get back playing the way we were when we beat Edinburgh city 2 1 couple of weeks ago Going to be a close one over the two legs
The play offs can hinge on one bad performance over the four games ( if we reach the final )
Only thing is we didn't lose the title It was always for Peterhead to win so hopefully the players won't be too down
onwards and upwards

9 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

'Mon the both of yous. Best of luck to both teams, hope whichever of the two wins will pip Stenny/Annan in the final.

Was  going to reciprocate and wish Cove a victory  against Berwick but  that would be a bit churlish.I'll just say  "Nae Pasaran"

20 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

Was  going to reciprocate and wish Cove a victory  against Berwick but  that would be a bit churlish.I'll just say  "Nae Pasaran"

I didn't know Annan had an alt-Bourgeiose anarchist underbelly.

Can i use phrases associated with General Franco in response?

4 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

I didn't know Annan had an alt-Bourgeiose anarchist underbelly.

Can i use phrases associated with General Franco in response?

Eh no, nout  to do wi  politics pal.

Just expressing my view against  the solidarity shown to  the big city  2  by Dutch Borderer -  poor  chap looking  for some kind of tenuous success  from their  own doomed season.

Nae pasaran - they shall not  pass. 

In other words  Annan look forward to the challenge.Bring it on.

22 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

Just expressing my view against  the solidarity shown to  the big city  2  by Dutch Borderer -  poor  chap looking  for some kind of tenuous success  from their  own doomed season.

Its an entirely political remark. Why not utilise "No Surrender"? Same sentiment, different twist. Used in numerous contexts. Unlike yours.

31 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

Ah put a sock in it, lad. I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few of City's fans and Clyde are a decent bunch too - me wishing them the best has nothing to do with Annan, or Berwick and our disastrous season for that matter.

35 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

When did Cumbernauld become a city.

2 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Feeling confident about this tie given our recent form against Edinburgh and Edinburghs form in general over the past few weeks.

Hopefully Stenny beat Annan which will make for a cracker of a final 2nd leg at Ochilview. Mon the Bully!

Ochilview is by far the preferred venue i'm sure for any possible final. Old terracin, old ground- perfect.

Ochilview is by far the preferred venue i'm sure for any possible final. Old terracin, old ground- perfect.
Absolutely. Seen my best ever Clyde game there back in the 90s. Was talking about it yesterday to a Hearts/Clyde supporting pal of mine at Central Park. 3-0 down at HT. Came back to win 4-3. Scenes. Some more of the same please minus the 3-0 down part!

31 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Newish ground. It's not that old. I liked the original ground.