Sign in to follow this  
I'm Brian

Ayrv Inverness / Inverness v Ayr - Play Off Quarter Final

10 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Yup, you’ll need to have the tangerine pound to add to your coffers a couple more times as you hurt at a galactic pace back to league one. 

In all honesty, your crowds at Somerset were hardly a deal breaker for us, a decent Partick and/or Morton would probably suit us better IIBH.

I'll be comfy in the knowledge that every season your mob spend down here will just push your mob towards another financial episode.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

In all honesty, your crowds at Somerset were hardly a deal breaker for us, a decent Partick and/or Morton would probably suit us better IIBH.

I'll be comfy in the knowledge that every season your mob spend down here will just push your mob towards another financial episode.

Think you might be getting confused with the mob across the road.

Just now, NEFarab said:

Think you might be getting confused with the mob across the road.

Nah, your gang are no better.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

Nah, your gang are no better.

2 administrations versus 0.

Aye, no better 

12 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

2 administrations versus 0.

Aye, no better 

Only 0 as you made a p in the £ arrangement before admin, still OPM that went up in smoke.

1 hour ago, ayrmad said:

That's fine, that's why we'll all be delighted when we're playing you again next season, hopefully your new mob are using their own cash rather than the norm in the City of Discovery Dishonesty.

Best you just ignore the arab as he was probably shiting it if you had beaten us as you did thrash them 0-5 earlier on, now they think they have a chance with us.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

Best you just ignore the arab as he was probably shiting it if you had beaten us as you did thrash them 0-5 earlier on, now they think they have a chance with us.

Play like we did at your tip a few weeks ago and I have every faith.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I'll have my fingers,toes and eyes crossed for you, good wee day yesterday and treated well by everyone.

10 hours ago, Buckfast said:

It's almost like your team in actual fact was getting massively carried on form by fuckin no one.

Who would've thought?!

Aye we were absolutely shite. 

You'll still be in the same division next season though, desperately trying to avoid relegation. 

Will be interesting to see how Ayr do next season wth Smith, Shankland, Rose, Doohan and possibly more all gone. Their early season form was excellent but since November time it’s been relegation form.

Who is this rather salty United character polluting this thread?
Going to be an absolutely riddy for him if Caley (hopefully) consign his big big massive Franchise to yet another season in the Championship.

43 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Will be interesting to see how Ayr do next season wth Smith, Shankland, Rose, Doohan and possibly more all gone. Their early season form was excellent but since November time it’s been relegation form.

January, I'll think you'll find. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Aye we were absolutely shite. 

You'll still be in the same division next season though, desperately trying to avoid relegation. 

Going by your chairman's statement you should be more concerned with your own team.

There was an outrageous offside call from the stand side linesman yesterday and opprobrium was duly heaped upon him from the home dugout.

Unlike earlier in the tie, the Ayr attack was not able to take advantage and on such fine margins are futures settled.

Yep and I think you’ll find you’ll not be much better off.

Ayr seem to have riled a few opposition fans for some reason by having the sheer arrogance of turning up to the championship and having a good season. Sad.

Seems like Dunfermline are going the Falkirk route next season. Bold.

Wonder when we will find out who’s been let go/offered new deals for next season. 

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Wonder when we will find out who’s been let go/offered new deals for next season. 

Would expect there will be a final meet up of the team probably on Monday or Tuesday at Somerset and McCall will sit down with them all then to discuss their futures, probably an announcement Tuesday or Wednesday, if not AP will probably have details in it.

Ayr seem to have riled a few opposition fans for some reason by having the sheer arrogance of turning up to the championship and having a good season. Sad.
Or maybe it was the fact that we were on relegation form second half of the season and they still couldn't catch us.