• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
I'm Brian

Ayrv Inverness / Inverness v Ayr - Play Off Quarter Final

McCall saying Liam Smith has potentially tweaked his hamstring, shit. 

Also said about how we're missing the 'certain types of players' for the home game but who we've got will be suited perfectly to the away game, presume he's meaning the likes of Bell, Adams and Geggan who will be big misses.

Sorry Ayr but from what I’ve seen of both teams this season ICT will progress.

I predict we'll go through and then lose against Dundee United.

Are either of these playoff fixtures televised?

Are either of these playoff fixtures televised?

Nah

Semi final and final are though.

2 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

After we've all finished laughing at Falkirk, there is the small matter of the play-offs, so who will earn the right to play Dundee United.

We've taken one point from twelve against the Highlanders this season and we are the walking wounded, so it's needless to say I ain't confident.

But you have to be in it to win it, which is a massive achievement, given we were supposed to be where Falkirk and Queen of the South are tonight.

I for one take no pleasure in seeing a team relegated and I'm sure that most fans will agree.

I for one take no pleasure in seeing a team relegated and I'm sure that most fans will agree.

Hahahahahahahahagahaga

^
That’s how little pleasure I take in seeing Falkirk relegated.

The amount of Ayr fans postings on here would suggest a degree of fear and desperation or the delight that they have got this far.

The amount of Ayr fans postings on here would suggest a degree of fear and desperation or the delight that they have got this far.

How so?

I don’t really think fans posting on a forum tells us anything about how confident we are about winning this tie.

I’m a lot more confident now than I was a month ago.

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Imagine Ayr fans posting on an Ayr thread.

ICT (Inverness Caledonian Thistle) to edge this on away goals. 

Are away goals still even a thing in the play offs?

Does the lack of ICT fans on here not also tell us about ICT as a club?

16 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Does the lack of ICT fans on here not also tell us about ICT as a club?

Your preposterous suggestion and emoji that you are an endangered Panda really does question your sanity.

As  btw I do hope you cannot lock your bedroom door so that your parents can offer you some succour.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I am taking plenty of pleasure at the relegation that occurred at Dens Park :):):thumsup2:thumsup2.

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

ICT (Inverness Caledonian Thistle) to edge this on away goals. 

I don't think away goals have been used in these playoffs.   Sure if it was an aggregate draw extra time and penalties then came into play.

Are away goals still even a thing in the play offs?

Away goals count as double. Everyone on P&B should know this.

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Think you are in the minority there bud

I think we’ll go through but my only fear is that early season Shankland turns up.